M390 Millie

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
MSG

Post by MSG »

lol That's what I thought but it never hurts to ask :)
kadinh

Post by kadinh »

don't worry tho. as stated before, there are going to be various people (including me) who will back out of their pre orders, so you might be fortunate enough to snatch one up.
You should never have to ask yourself "do i really need another knife?" The answer is obvious...
Max1975

Post by Max1975 »

I've been waiting for this knife along time. Can't wait! :)
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Good. I need a M390 fix :) :D
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

MCM wrote:Tomorrow payment requests should start to be sent out.
Some cool pic's should be popping up here in the next several days.
Sweeeetness
Cheers!
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Oh yeah :D :D Hoping..... but not believing until I see it. Yes, the anticipation is great :spyder: I had to go back and look at my deposit receipt date..... September 15, 2011.
Wisehybred

Post by Wisehybred »

Fuc$ Yeah! Can't wait! My para m390's need a friend. Im thinking of making a frankin Ti, m390 Millie :)
Slash

Post by Slash »

payment requests...does that mean the blade will be in stock this week and ready for shipping next week?

if so I may need to run to my nearest tax man that does has those rapid refunds.
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

Slash wrote:payment requests...does that mean the blade will be in stock this week and ready for shipping next week?
Is that so? Lucky I paid for mine already. Shipping charges suck though. It' $43 to here. :mad:

BTW, I asked to pay in advance while I still have a little food in the fridge.
jossta

Post by jossta »

Slash wrote:payment requests...does that mean the blade will be in stock this week and ready for shipping next week?

if so I may need to run to my nearest tax man that does has those rapid refunds.
After dealing with all the unhappy people that were charged months before the M390 AFCKs actually shipped, I would imagine they're not going to charge until they have them in hand.
KardinalSyn

Post by KardinalSyn »

Me sad, me no get to order. But heck, there will be other similar sprints for sure.
:spyder: Centofante3 (C66PBK3), ParaMilitary2 (C81GPCMO), Endura4 (C10P), GrassHopper (C138P), Military (C36GPCMO), Perrin PPT (C135GP), Squeak (C154PBK), Dragonfly 2 Salt (C28PYL2), Military M390 CF (C36CFM390P), R (C67GF), ParaMilitary2 CTS-XHP (C81GPOR2), Tuff (C151GTIP), Ladybug & Perrin Street Bowie (FB04PBB)being the newest.
Slash

Post by Slash »

jossta wrote:After dealing with all the unhappy people that were charged months before the M390 AFCKs actually shipped, I would imagine they're not going to charge until they have them in hand.
That was what I was thinking. I actually have plenty of funds set aside for all the blades I have on preorder. Just didn't think they would ask for $ unless they were ready to deliver.

I wasn't aware of that catastrophe that happened with the afck. Is that the same one with those blue/black scales. After seeing what they looked like I was glad I didn't order one. I'm sure they may have appealed to some. But, to me those just looked to much like playdough blue.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

KardinalSyn wrote:But heck, there will be other similar sprints for sure.
of cause, but nobody knows how soon. Couple years may be.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

VashHash

Post by VashHash »

there may be hope yet i have a job interview monday. hopefully i can appeal to rogers better nature and he can keep my two on the side until i get my paycheck
EagleScouter

Post by EagleScouter »

Got two of these pre-ordered, super excited for the release.
Spydesense

Post by Spydesense »

Did anyone get a payment request today...I didn't. I was also wondering if anyone knows approximately how long we will have to pay...especially since they are about two months earlier than Knifework's website said when we pre ordered the Millies
My :spyder:'s>> Fluited Titanium Millie, M390 Millie, Brad Southard, Gayle Bradley, Junior, Bushcraft UK, Translucent Blue Manix 2, G10 UKPK, Sage 1, Sage 2, Ti Damascus Delica 4, Orange FFG Endura 4, Gray FFG Endura 4,Native, Blk Dragonfly, H1 Dragonfly 2, Blue Tenacious, Tenacious, H1 Ladybug, White Ladybug, Grasshopper, Honeybee and Bug
bh49

Post by bh49 »

jossta wrote:After dealing with all the unhappy people that were charged months before the M390 AFCKs actually shipped, I would imagine they're not going to charge until they have them in hand.
I talk with them on the phone. KW will start shipping on Monday.

mikerestivo

Post by mikerestivo »

Spydesense wrote:Did anyone get a payment request today...I didn't. I was also wondering if anyone knows approximately how long we will have to pay...especially since they are about two months earlier than Knifework's website said when we pre ordered the Millies
No payment requests received here.
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Didn't receive a payment request. Pretty sure I paid with my cc for the preorder so they will just ping my card hopefully