do you have to baby the stretch?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Thick blades are just more forgiving of user error.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
dbcad

Post by dbcad »

Evil D wrote:Thick blades are just more forgiving of user error.
+1, That's why I got a nice thick blade for myself ;) The Stretch doesn't need to be babied, just respected for the finely sculpted blade it is :)
Charlie

" Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."

[CENTER]"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"[/CENTER]
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

I'm posting in this JUST because I totally misread the topic. I read it as "Do you have a baby stretch?".. I thought I was going crazy for a sec. When was a baby stretch released?

I used to have a stretch.. brand new, and I sold it. Now, I don't see them anywhere(The older kraton inlay version). Love the feel.
[Waffle]

This world is made of.. Love and Peace
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

I definitely baby my stretch. She gets up in the morning, is fed green strop and then goes out for her exercise. We usually keep it lite in the morning. She routinely gets fresh fruit for lunch and maybe we'll finely chop some carrots or celery. She may help cut my sandwich in half but rarely gets any. If she gets dirty or sticky, it's always a quick wash. She then usually gets a nap in a warm dark place :p until it's dinner time. We'll usually cut some more veggies and maybe a piece of chicken or fish and eat din din together :rolleyes: Later it's off for a quick bath, and a little something to keep her lubricated. Then it's nighty night, and she gets tucked in beside the bed. Only the best for my baby :D :D Now if she could only learn to eat her green strop without my help ;) Yes, you could say I'm full of it. :spyder: :spyder: