Spyderco Forums Sprint Run?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Azwaiian

Post by Azwaiian »

jtoler_9 wrote:A few for fun.
Man, just when I thought I was set on the black and red LM Manix, you had to go and place these kick a$$ pics! :D Now I want one of these too!
bh49

Post by bh49 »

jtoler_9 wrote:A few for fun.
these look good. May I have the orange one :) , will greatly appreciate FFG :p :p :p
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
syphen

Post by syphen »

Orange is good. Orange with black blade and hardware is better.
Too many Spydies to list!
jtoler_9

Post by jtoler_9 »

Do we like this enough to send it to poll? A FFG Native FRN in a cool color and steel?
46Alpha

Post by 46Alpha »

A poll would be tough. First you would need to decide which knife, then which color, then steel choice.
Alchemy1

Post by Alchemy1 »

Why can't we start to narrow it down? It may all end up being a waste of time any way. It seems like the Manix and Native have been mentioned the most. Why can't a poll be setup to choose between those two models and then we can have following individual polls for the other things to kind of funnel us down to one final decision.
:spyder:Sage 1, Gayle Bradley, Camo Para 2, All black Para 2, "Smurf" Para 2, Orange Para2, Lionspy:spyder:

Green Para 2 on pre order
Azwaiian

Post by Azwaiian »

Alchemy1 wrote:Why can't we start to narrow it down? It may all end up being a waste of time any way. It seems like the Manix and Native have been mentioned the most. Why can't a poll be setup to choose between those two models and then we can have following individual polls for the other things to kind of funnel us down to one final decision.
I second that!
BonnieDoon

Post by BonnieDoon »

I am not a fan of either the Manix or the Native, but if we had an exclusive knife for forum members and the price was not too high (sub $100) I would purchase the knife regardless of my dislike for the above mentioned knives. Who knows I might develope I love for the knife :)
Viva La :spyder:

My :spyder: knives:
Endura 4 PE
Endure 4 SE
Foliage Green Delica 4 CE
Purple Endura 4 FFG
White Delica 4 CE
Aqua Salt SE
Dragonfly Salt PE
Alchemy1

Post by Alchemy1 »

I don't particularly care for either one of them either. I like the compression lock! However, that is part of the reason I would buy one of the two mentioned models. I don't own either, so it would be easy to justify the purchase before I even looked at the fact that it would be an exclusive.

Just for the record I am not taking the lead in setting up the poll. Not that I wouldn't or don't want to. It's just that I am not sure how.
:spyder:Sage 1, Gayle Bradley, Camo Para 2, All black Para 2, "Smurf" Para 2, Orange Para2, Lionspy:spyder:

Green Para 2 on pre order
Niles

Post by Niles »

Alchemy1 wrote:Why can't we start to narrow it down? It may all end up being a waste of time any way. It seems like the Manix and Native have been mentioned the most. Why can't a poll be setup to choose between those two models and then we can have following individual polls for the other things to kind of funnel us down to one final decision.
Agreed! Poll started: http://spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53790
Do no harm. Do know harm.
juggler

Post by juggler »

syphen wrote:Orange is good. Orange with black blade and hardware is better.
Halloween knife ?

[ATTACH]18212[/ATTACH]
Attachments
orange.jpg
orange.jpg (85.18 KiB) Viewed 1292 times
boxer93

Post by boxer93 »

I've been watching this thread with interest. I think having a forum knife again would be great. I agree with keeping the cost low. I do like the M2LTW in red. Trying to think what else might work. What about the chaparral with a carpenter steel and G10. Maybe the polished RED from the persian :D .
My .03USD
Chris
Be Excellent to each other.
Cheddarnut

Post by Cheddarnut »

It wouldnt make sense to do the native frn again, that was the last forum knife. M2LW is the new prodigal son of the lineup, it would make sense from spydercos POV to disseminate the most archetypal model of the times. And the kids at golden are probably sick of PM2s after all the recent dealer exclusives. Maybe spyderco assembly should vote.
"...is cabbage a better blue than cars that sing?" C.S.
M2P

Post by M2P »

I love the Orange Native ! Currently, I look at the Delica Orange because I love FNR in orange. So on the Native would be awesome !
I'm going to the poll to vote ;)
Plain Edge Friendly !
Favorite ones : 1- Native (+ Poliwog) 2- C42 H.Viele 3- J.S.Khalsa & Dragonfly
~~ Looking for Native 5 FRN Brown Operation Inherent Resolve
C41BN5
~~