Lost my Delica today :(

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

My very first Spyderco knife was the old plastic clipped Delica. I loved that knife. One day looked down and it was no longer clipped to me. It hurts to lose a knife for sure.
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

BonnieDoon wrote:Had a wonderful Christmas yesterday, used my white delica to open everyones gifts, went for a walk today and when I got home, my delica was not in my pocket :( so upset. I have never lost a knife before, and I had to lose my favorite one. Anyone else lost a spydie? I cannot believe how bummed I am
I never lost one,yet.I know that is a bummed out feeling.Maybe it`s in your sofa,or accidently got kicked under it.I hope you can find it.
Cheddarnut

Post by Cheddarnut »

Lost my native 1 at an iggy pop concert. I see it as punktuation at the end of a sentence.
"...is cabbage a better blue than cars that sing?" C.S.
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

I never give up looking. I have found knives after a year so I don't consider them gone. When I think of them as mine that thread linking us remains, giving it a greater chance it will somehow turn up.

I've had some go more than once and like Lassie they always came home. One I spent 45 minutes diving in the water of cancun until it turned up. That one was luck and a lot of stubbornness and following a current.

Like any problem solving exercise start with the easiest, most logical places first. Chairs, under tables, car seats seem to be knife hungry, etc.

Good luck and don't give up on your knife. Welcome to Spyderco Forums.

Joe
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"