Yesssssssssssssssssss BLUE PARA 2 shipping

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Jay_Ev wrote:Got my invoice today as well however I don't even want the knife anymore, don't know why I pre-ordered it. Guess it was more of an impulse buy.
That dern ole Spydie impulse buy.....does it again. :p If you decide you just can't stand it, I'll match Niles offer, pay the Kali sales tax AND the shipping. :D :D :D I'm such a nice guy :cool: Have a great Christmas and a healthy, safe, and prosperous New Year. :spyder:
Slash

Post by Slash »

This is the reason I try not to pre-order too many knives at once. Never know when the notification will pop up. I've had $300 sitting in my paypal for over 5 months to pay for a lionspy, now there's $500 for the spy and cf m390 millie...ohh the agony. Even worse than money burning a hole in your pocket. It's electronic money buring a hole in my paypal.
Got my thinking. How am I to prove I even have that money in my account if one day it's just somehow gone?
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Slash wrote:This is the reason I try not to pre-order too many knives at once. Never know when the notification will pop up. I've had $300 sitting in my paypal for over 5 months to pay for a lionspy, now there's $500 for the spy and cf m390 millie...ohh the agony. Even worse than money burning a hole in your pocket. It's electronic money buring a hole in my paypal.
Got my thinking. How am I to prove I even have that money in my account if one day it's just somehow gone?

I try to pay for it whben I mke the preorder if I can.
SteelDragon

Post by SteelDragon »

"When the knives arrive from Spyderco, we will send you a PayPal invoice"

Shipping on the 28th, what’s the hold up? I'm impatient! Hope he isn't going to sit around and fondle my knife for a few days before shipping it out :eek:
G10KnifeNut

Post by G10KnifeNut »

I can't wait for my invoice :) I pre-ordered like last week so I hope I get the invoice by weds so it'll get shipped with everyone elses :D
Fishstalker

Post by Fishstalker »

Looks nice.
:spyder:
Delica SE G-2
Ladybug
Tenacious
Centofante III
Centofante IV
Pacific Salt PE
Endura 4 PS
Delica ZDP-189 FFG
Para-Military 2 digi-camo
Para-Military 2 black
Pacific Salt SE
USN Catcherman
Sage 1
:spyder:
Handwrecker

Post by Handwrecker »

Received and paid the paypal receipt yesterday morning! I'm really looking forward to this knife.
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

Slash wrote:This is the reason I try not to pre-order too many knives at once. Never know when the notification will pop up. I've had $300 sitting in my paypal for over 5 months to pay for a lionspy, now there's $500 for the spy and cf m390 millie...ohh the agony. Even worse than money burning a hole in your pocket. It's electronic money buring a hole in my paypal.
There is an option in PayPal to transfer the money in the PayPal account to your bank, credit union, etc. It takes several business days which is nonsense, but that's PayPal. There is no charge for the transfer. I just did this with a refund from a merchant. Didn't want my money sitting in PayPal neverland. Take care.
-F1

Post by -F1 »

^ I recommend using a credit card with PayPal (rather than an instant transfer) whenever possible. There's a GreaseMonkey script and a Firefox extension to help prevent PayPal from tricking you into using an instant transfer (which they always have set as the default).
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

I got my invoice and made the payment. Now I'm sitting waiting...waiting...waiting...

TedP
Worry less - Breathe more...

Spydie Fanatic #185
Gunslinger

Post by Gunslinger »

Mines paid and will be shipping on the 28th. I can't wait to get my Smurf Para2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stugots-II

Post by Stugots-II »

Wow I was out of town and never checked the forum on my phone. I get home and the first thing I do is check the forum and all be darn this thread is up. Needless to say I checked for an invoice , it was there and now paid for. Can't wait for this one ladies and gents!!
angusW

Post by angusW »

Hope us "International" guys get ours shipped on the 28 as well. Guess we'll find out soon enough. The ushanka hat I got for Christmas was nice but really looking forward to this Para 2.
Member of the LH Military club.

My Spydies
crankitup

Post by crankitup »

As I sit here, spent after a long day of celebration with my family and friends, I am so happy that in the next few days or so, my nice new blue Para 2 is going to arrive...extending my festive holiday feeling by a few days. Gotta love it!

I really enjoyed watching the people open the gifts that I purchased for them, but collecting knives is something that I give myself ;-)

It is better to give than to receive, even better to give and receive :D
MachSchnell

Post by MachSchnell »

I just heard back from BBS, and the late pre-orders (including myself) should be ready in the first half of Jan. He did note that that was an estimation though.
Ohhh the anticipation. :)

I see this on HKS pre-order pickup. http://www.howesknifeshop.com/spyderco- ... re-pickup/

Looks like someone snagged all his cc# paras... lame, and it's probable the exact some story with the M390 CF Millys. My guess is those cc#'s will end up on the Bay.

Not too worrying though, except for the price I'd rather not have cc#'s stamped on my blades. :cool:

Edit: Looks like the CC#'s he has are: 031, 036, 039, 093, 130, 131. I occasionally see them on the bay, lol.
Slash

Post by Slash »

^well, they did collect them. for at least a day till reselling.
SteelDragon

Post by SteelDragon »

Slash wrote:^well, they did collect them. for at least a day till reselling.
lol, and per the Collector Club guidelines he has to have a different name and contract for each number, seems like a hassle to me. I prefer a blade without the excess engraving.
mikerestivo

Post by mikerestivo »

Seems like someone got theirs already - there is one up for auction on E-bay.
G10KnifeNut

Post by G10KnifeNut »

-F1 wrote:^ I recommend using a credit card with PayPal (rather than an instant transfer) whenever possible. There's a GreaseMonkey script and a Firefox extension to help prevent PayPal from tricking you into using an instant transfer (which they always have set as the default).
Hey f1, you get the e-mail yet? still waiting... ahhh its killin me i have the money waiting and dont feel like holding it forever lol
MachSchnell wrote:I just heard back from BBS, and the late pre-orders (including myself) should be ready in the first half of Jan. He did note that that was an estimation though.
Ohhh the anticipation. :)

I see this on HKS pre-order pickup. http://www.howesknifeshop.com/spyderco- ... re-pickup/

Looks like someone snagged all his cc# paras... lame, and it's probable the exact some story with the M390 CF Millys. My guess is those cc#'s will end up on the Bay.

Not too worrying though, except for the price I'd rather not have cc#'s stamped on my blades. :cool:

Edit: Looks like the CC#'s he has are: 031, 036, 039, 093, 130, 131. I occasionally see them on the bay, lol.
Hey mach, when did you pre-order yours?? :) I hope i get the e-mail early january!!
MachSchnell

Post by MachSchnell »

I submitted my Pre-Order on Dec 16th.

I'm really curious to what hardness they are going to run the M390 at. All of the research I've done says that it needs to be 61+ to really shine, and those conclusions are from Ankerson's testing results.