Super Blue Kopa sprint?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Evil D

Super Blue Kopa sprint?

Post by Evil D »

I think i'm stirring the sprint pot, but i've always liked the Kopa but never owned one. People have been begging for another Super Blue sprint, and i see a Kopa with Ti bolsters and some carbon fiber scales, and a nice patina looking very sexy. Maybe some nice desert ironwood scales?

:D
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

I think I peed a little :eek: . I REALLY want a kopa, I love Ti with CF, Aogami super is my favorite steel ......oh man what a dream knife.

anodized ti ? :rolleyes:
bh49

Post by bh49 »

With all my love to Kopa (I have currently 19 of them ), I am not looking forward of Kopa with any carbon steel. It is gents knife and I really do not want any patina on it.
BTW, for anybody, who doesn't have Kopa yet, I would get one now. One seller on e-bay sells pacific blue @ ridiculous price of $79.99. I bought few from him for myself and a friend a while ago (he had giraffe bone as well). Probably he bought a hundred from Spyderco, when they were discontinued and still selling them.
But I will be on for any Kopa Sprint with VG10. And I love an idea about Ironwood scales. Make it clipless :p :p and I will get two.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
cosmo7809

Post by cosmo7809 »

The Kopa is one of the many knives that I have yet to own but think it will be an instant hit for me when I do.

Tried to get a Kopa 2nd's but fell through :(
Come Join Us Click Here
Slash

Post by Slash »

Bought and sold several kopa's. Probably some that I'll regret later on. As nice of a knife it is I don't think they'll be back. The price would be to costly for most people compared to other blades you could get.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

bh49 wrote:With all my love to Kopa (I have currently 19 of them ), I am not looking forward of Kopa with any carbon steel. It is gents knife and I really do not want any patina on it.

But I will be on for any Kopa Sprint with VG10. And I love an idea about Ironwood scales. Make it clipless :p :p and I will get two.
I'm with you, Roman. :) Heck, make it clipless and I might get half a dozen. :o
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
DeathBySnooSnoo

Post by DeathBySnooSnoo »

I was looking at getting one...but as a lefty it didn't appeal after looking closely at the whole clip situation. If they fix that, if be up for some new kopa action.
On the hunt for...
Venerable Dawg

the day they have a left handed Kopa, I will get excited.

Post by Venerable Dawg »

even though it is a lock back, the clip and configuration make it a righty. Kopas are a great series, but not lefty friendly, though they could be. with the Dragonfly, it's less important to me than it used to be.

Venerable

ambi clip
Rutgrr

Post by Rutgrr »

razorsharp wrote:i think i peed a little :eek: . I really want a kopa, i love ti with cf, aogami super is my favorite steel ......oh man what a dream knife.

Anodized ti ? :rolleyes:
this +100 :D

I've always wanted a Kopa, but wasn't around when they were still production and not discontinued.
My :spyder:s

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
VG-10

Post by VG-10 »

I think a Kopa with a Super Blue blade would be an excellent knife. I like the idea of a classy bone handled knife with stainless bolsters made with my favorite blade steel. There is a Pacific Blue Bone Kopa on it's way to me right now. It would be sweet if there was a Super Blue blue bone Kopa.
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

is it possible to add a light blue into some of that silver CF (texalium) ? :D

Image this but lighter
dem0n1k

Post by dem0n1k »

I would just like to see another release of the Kopa with bolsters. Wood handle scales would be awesome too. I want one! :D
:spyder: australian spyderco fan :spyder: