Dear Mr. Nozh2002

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
Farmer Brown
Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Postby Farmer Brown » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Let's kill this thread early - SpydercoForums is one of the few consistently clean Public Fora in existence.

This sullies it.
1. There is a time and place for everything.
2. Not everybody shares your views.
3. Common sense and basic courtesy gets one far.
4. Know your local laws.
5. "Sheeple" is a bigot's term.

DiKa
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby DiKa » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 pm

I'm a big Spyderco fan. Use and collect for a long time. I love to visit this forum on a daily basis, and enjoy, as well as use the information about these knives from all the threads. But man, you guys sometimes remind me of an old housewives club. Sorry, but putting your 2 cents in a conversation that is not even addressed to you...
BTW Sal, I have a Russian background and one on my business partners has same roots as yourself. Just like you said, we do solve our differences over few drinks and cigars. :)

User avatar
Blerv
Member
Posts: 11695
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 11:24 am

Postby Blerv » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:24 pm

The internet is the internet. Forums are forums. This forum is like a flying squirrel petting farm compared to most.

A thread here or there doesn't determine the look/feel of a community. This thread (IMHO) doesn't deserve that right.
:spyder: Blake :spyder:

User avatar
jabba359
Member
Posts: 4822
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: North Hollywood, CA U.S.A. Earth
Contact:

Postby jabba359 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:57 pm

DiKa wrote:I'm a big Spyderco fan. Use and collect for a long time. I love to visit this forum on a daily basis, and enjoy, as well as use the information about these knives from all the threads. But man, you guys sometimes remind me of an old housewives club. Sorry, but putting your 2 cents in a conversation that is not even addressed to you...
BTW Sal, I have a Russian background and one on my business partners has same roots as yourself. Just like you said, we do solve our differences over few drinks and cigars. :)
So, with one hand you chastise us for commenting on a conversation not addressed specifically to us (or you), and with the other hand you put in your 2 cents on the exact same conversation. Guess that makes you an honorary member of our "old housewives club" then, right? ;)
-Kyle

:spyder:
Latest arrivals: GITD Delica 4, Damascus Delica 4, CPM-4V Lil' Native

http://www.spydiewiki.com

User avatar
JNewell
Member
Posts: 5046
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:33 am
Location: Land of the Bean and the Cod

Postby JNewell » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:23 pm

BadFish wrote:Thread sucks. Take it to pm no need for everyones two cents including mine. This thread is just all sorts of bad juju. Lock it!!
Farmer Brown wrote:Let's kill this thread early - SpydercoForums is one of the few consistently clean Public Fora in existence.

This sullies it.
I disagree. This is Sal's thread. This is Sal's forum. Sal has chosen not to ban Vasily. This thread shows, in vivid technicolor, the character of Spyderco, the Glessers and the whole Spydercrew - and 99%+ of the forum members. I think it should be left as is. :spyder:

DiKa
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Postby DiKa » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:35 pm

jabba359 wrote:So, with one hand you chastise us for commenting on a conversation not addressed specifically to us (or you), and with the other hand you put in your 2 cents on the exact same conversation. Guess that makes you an honorary member of our "old housewives club" then, right? ;)
Lol, not really. My reply states my opinion on the feedback
rather than the issue. :p

User avatar
gbelleh
Member
Posts: 4824
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 pm
Location: Kansas

Postby gbelleh » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 pm

What a strange, awkward thread this continues to be.

Slowly backing out of the room now... :eek:
:D :spyder:

RIOT
Member
Posts: 2923
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:25 pm

Postby RIOT » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:43 pm

i feel bad for people that boycott something like Spyderco.

good luck with your next choice of brand that doesnt equal in every category.

btw these type of threads are funny. i smell trolls too

User avatar
angusW
Member
Posts: 1504
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:13 am
Location: Hamilton, Ontario

Postby angusW » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm

gbelleh wrote:What a strange, awkward thread this continues to be.

Slowly backing out of the room now... :eek:
lol.

================

Noz. Ya gotta let things go sometimes. It's not like Sal broke into your home, stole your t.v. and jewelry and lit the place on fire. Would you feel better if maybe Sal did a song and dance?
Member of the LH Military club.

My Spydies

User avatar
Rockcrawler
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:05 am
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico

Postby Rockcrawler » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:09 pm

JNewell wrote:I disagree. This is Sal's thread. This is Sal's forum. Sal has chosen not to ban Vasily. This thread shows, in vivid technicolor, the character of Spyderco, the Glessers and the whole Spydercrew - and 99%+ of the forum members. I think it should be left as is. :spyder:
+1 on this. It shows the most upright of character not to lock this thread, not to ban Vasilli, it takes a certain commitment of values to not simply and easily dismiss a topic and situation that has caused so much unease and strong feelings. My respect is great for a company that upholds these values in this day and age as it appears to be a bit of an oddity. It saddens me to see there are still distasteful feelings about this incident after all this time (On Vasilli's side as well as one the side of the Spyderco community) and I sincerely hope a level ground can reached between Vasillii, Sal, and the Spyderco community. :)

To Sal, I look forward to some day shake your hand in respect.

BTW: The Re-heat treated Cru-Wear Mule's appear to be performing quite well!
Cheers!

User avatar
LorenzoL
Member
Posts: 809
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 am

Postby LorenzoL » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:39 am

Vassili, you are running out of forums where to post your ramblings. I mean that as a good thing (for us). I think that there is a limit to the "shiny footprints" attitude and you just crossed it for the umpteenth time.

nozh2002
Member
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:56 pm

Postby nozh2002 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:23 pm

JNewell wrote:Mr. Glesser has outted himself.
And put me in ignore so no one see me no more...

Nice job in deed.
Set to be ignored by everybody.

Effectevely I am banned, but this is done the way nobody noticed, which means
Spyderco knows pretty well, that this ban is wrong and tries to hide that.

Made in USSR

http://nozh2002.blogspot.com/2011/07/ed ... sting.html


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DirtMcGirt, Kyle8734, MSN [Bot], PineChaos, T_MAC686 and 29 guests