MT12P Cru-Wear Mule Team Recall - Answers

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
Nederspyder

Post by Nederspyder »

What a sad, sad life you must have....
unit

Post by unit »

Will the person that has never made a mistake please post next...
Thanks,
Ken (my real name)

...learning something new all the time.
JCP1969

Post by JCP1969 »

I'm sorry I'm in the wrong thread.
I believe in safe queens , they do exist!
nozh2002

Post by nozh2002 »

This is not one little mistake as I already mentioned several time.
This mistake should not go to customers, if at least one blade got tested.
Those Mules were sold to for few weeks, until failure in HT was found I assume by one of the customers.

Conclusion - not single blade was tested inside Spyderco.

This is not little mistake (like typo in schedule), this is big issue with quality control. In manufacturing it is hard to imagine that certain step of the process got missed by mistake - like grinding was skipped, or heat treatment was forgotten. How then quality control testing was missed in this case, as well as it was missed for Mule ZDP-189 if this is part of established process?

The fact that Spyderco trying to present it as little typo in computer program is also does not add any points for them in this situation.
sal

Post by sal »

Nozh,

Mule Teams are an anolmoly to regular production. We try to squeeze them in. No two are the same and each run is an entirely new project. It is a real PITA to do. It does not mean that we have no quality control. You are being irrational. We have two options; We can deal with the issue, which we are doing our best to handle or we can dump the project and not have to put up with your sh*t.

sal
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

nozh2002 wrote: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Two Words: Oral Diarrhea.
DeathBySnooSnoo

Post by DeathBySnooSnoo »

Nozh,

I think that it is time for you to either move on or leave it alone. We all understand that you are upset, and what you are trying to say. However, you have to accept that probably the vast majority of us have a different opinion and are not going to side with you on this matter.

So please either join in the forum and stop harping on this one topic, or just move along to another place.
On the hunt for...
nozh2002

Post by nozh2002 »

sal wrote:Nozh,

Mule Teams are an anolmoly to regular production. We try to squeeze them in. No two are the same and each run is an entirely new project. It is a real PITA to do. It does not mean that we have no quality control. You are being irrational. We have two options; We can deal with the issue, which we are doing our best to handle or we can dump the project and not have to put up with your sh*t.

sal
Well, I guess I have my answer.

I think you reach the point in your way down the hill when I can not be your customer any more.

By your very words - I do not need your sh*t.
JCP1969

Post by JCP1969 »

Dang Noz , I don't frequent other forums so I don't know your history and don't care. What I see is someone who has an axe to grind and it goes beyond this mule and the recall. PLEASE take the responses that were given by Sal and either accept them or don't. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. I wish you well and hope you find some peace.
I believe in safe queens , they do exist!
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

nozh2002 wrote:I can not be your customer any more.
Best news I've read in a long time!
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

nozh2002 wrote:Well, I guess I have my answer.

I think you reach the point in your way down the hill when I can not be your customer any more.

Bye! Go bang your little troll shoe elsewhere.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Nederspyder

Post by Nederspyder »

He won't stop untill he's banned....
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

Don't ruin it for the rest of us.
JCP1969, that is exactly what he is trying to do here. We've tried reasoning with him, being nice, not being nice, everything you can think of. It has become obvious he's not a rational, well balanced, happy individual and tends to try to pollute the pond he's in, so to speak.

He has shown enough narcissistic behavior to make me think he actually believes anyone cares whether he comes or goes, does buy spydercos or not. We actually do really well around here without him.

And Sal, I promise to buy an extra knife or two to make up for any loss of sales. Please don't confuse him with your real customer base and think badly of us. Especially the Mule team program. I know it's a PITA for you but it's sure appreciated by us.

Thank you for all you and the Spyderco team do for us.

Joe
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

nozh2002 wrote:Well, I guess I have my answer.

If this means that we will no longer read your irrational hallucinations and angry diatribes, all I can say is - how fast can you leave? :o
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

unfortunately, unless he's banned he will probably be back. He needs the attention.
sal

Post by sal »

I don't have a plan to ban Nozh. He's been around a long time and he has knowledge. Sometimes he goes overboard. :rolleyes:

sal
unit

Post by unit »

I would suggest utilizing the ignore feature. It would be bad politics to ban him, but it is also bad to give him the attention he so desperately seeks.

There comes a time/situation for businesses to fire a customer. Hopefully it is a rare set of circumstances, and it sounds crazy, but some customers cause undue problems and steal valuable time that could be better utilized with more valuable matters. Personally, I have never understood how Sal can afford the amount of time he does dealing with these sorts of people on various forums.

All in all, I am quite glad that Sal does what he does, and that Vassili decided to fire himself. He does have some knowledge, unfortunately it appears that it is wasted and useless in its current vessel. I have studied next to some of the finest minds in the world and seen how arrogance can destroy a brilliant person...it is truly sad.
Thanks,
Ken (my real name)

...learning something new all the time.
Ankerson

Post by Ankerson »

unit wrote:I would suggest utilizing the ignore feature. It would be bad politics to ban him, but it is also bad to give him the attention he so desperately seeks.

There comes a time/situation for businesses to fire a customer. Hopefully it is a rare set of circumstances, and it sounds crazy, but some customers cause undue problems and steal valuable time that could be better utilized with more valuable matters. Personally, I have never understood how Sal can afford the amount of time he does dealing with these sorts of people on various forums.

All in all, I am quite glad that Sal does what he does, and that Vassili decided to fire himself. He does have some knowledge, unfortunately it appears that it is wasted and useless in its current vessel. I have studied next to some of the finest minds in the world and seen how arrogance can destroy a brilliant person...it is truly sad.
In my time I have fired more than a few customers for various reasons, usually for theft most of the time, but also when they become more of a problem than they are worth.

I have had other customers clap when I ran those problem ones out the door they were so bad.
Guyon

Post by Guyon »

nozh2002 wrote:I was was banned from bladeforums because of my edge retention testing which show real value of steel.

Official reason for ban by Bastit was - "Enough of your garbage here".
No, nozh2002, you were banned from Bladeforums because you don't have the slightest clue as to constructive social behavior.

On another note, thanks Sal, for shooting straight. Spyderco products will always have a place in my pocket.
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

Opinion only

When a person continually goes out of the way to cause problems and contributes nothing positive they should go.

I always believe in giving warnings and doing it fairly. Treating people equally isn't too much to ask and takes no more time. When people are motivated solely to cause disruption and get paybacks for whatever real or imagined insults nothing further can be gained by keeping them around.

There is it seems, always someone entering in the middle of the show that sees what appears to be a person being ganged up on ( some arguments can go on for literally months ) , not knowing what or how it began but they know it goes against their sense of fair play. This pulling of others into arguments causes snowball effects all the while the person pulling the strings is sitting back laughing.

It has happened too often with this individual. If he stays away, good. If not, he needs to go one way or another even if it means the mods taking actions they don't like doing.

It doesn't take long to ruin a good thing.

Joe
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"