Date for 2011 Factory sale?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Onionman

Date for 2011 Factory sale?

Post by Onionman »

I realize that this may be a bit early, but I am planning a trip to Denver to see my brother and his family this fall, and was hoping I could coordinate my visit with the factory sale. Last year the sale was the week before Thanksgiving, which was difficult because all the airlines raise their fares around that time. I am hoping it will be a week or two earlier so I can get a cheap fare, see my brother, and get some great knives!

Any idea on dates for factory sale 2011?
The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
Creepo

Post by Creepo »

The factory sale has usually been held around the same time.
2010 it was Sat Nov 20th,
2009 Sat Nov 21st,
2008 Sat Nov 22nd,
2007 was the farthest date I could find but it was Dec 8th.

Excluding data prior to 2008, the pattern is pretty clear. Unless they radically change the venue of this years sale, I predict the 2011 Factory Sale will be held on Saturday, November 19th. :)
(26th is also a possibility.)
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

I'm sorry, there isn't anything planned just yet.
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Onionman

Post by Onionman »

Thanks Kristi. I'll be sure to stop by the outlet regardless.
The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...