M390 CF Military

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Beanie-Bean

Post by Beanie-Bean »

Yup, I saw the "don't use paypal" note, and used my bank card instead. I received an error message on the site, but got an e-mail confirming my pre-order, along with an order number.

I hope that Roger is able to get the orders as they're coming in. Had to pause when I initially got the errors, because I was imagining all the Spyderco fans taking his systems out with the order requests, and I didn't want to contribute to the madness.

Now, all we have to do is wait until next April...

Happy hunting, and I hope you guys are all able to score some of the 800-piece run.
Spyderbitten in 2011 and haven't been the same since.
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

I keep getting error messages at various stages of the checkout process. :(

Ok... finally got the order through. :D
:bug-red-white
HighDesertSpyder

Resend

Post by HighDesertSpyder »

gbelleh wrote:I keep getting error messages at various stages of the checkout process. :(
You should be ok if you back out of the system and re-enter information. Use regular check-out and paypal is a total failure today! :spyder:
DallasSTB

Post by DallasSTB »

Done!
DeathBySnooSnoo

Post by DeathBySnooSnoo »

So I tried with PP right when the email came out...and I got a confirmation about 15min later. But I am not sure if KW got the order!! I have emailed twice to see if they had...and no answer yet. Frustrating!
On the hunt for...
dschur

Post by dschur »

DeathBySnooSnoo wrote:So I tried with PP right when the email came out...and I got a confirmation about 15min later. But I am not sure if KW got the order!! I have emailed twice to see if they had...and no answer yet. Frustrating!
If I were in your shoes I would do a new order via CC or back card to be sure, and then cancel the first (when you have the order number for the second in hand). Clearly something was very wrong in the forest 15 minutes or so.
My current Spydercos: Military CF S90V, (2) Military CF M390, Navaja CF S30V, Superleaf CF VG-10, Manix 2 CF CTS-XHP, Manix 2 CF S90V, Paramilitary 2 CF S90V, Stretch 2 CF ZDP-189, Sage 1 CF S30V, Lum Chinese CF VG-10, Caly 3 CF ZDP-189, Chaparral CF S30V, Kiwi CF VG-10, Chicago CF S30V, Cat CF S30V, Schempp Rock VG-10, Temperance 2 VG-10 :spyder:
mongatu

Post by mongatu »

Pre-ordered two with credit card and got confirmation with order number. This should be a mighty fine Military.
Peter - My :spyder:'s:
Caly~3.5 (VG-10 & S. Blue); Para2~(20CP~M390~S30v); Military~(M390~S30v); Endura & Delica~4~FFG; Native~(S30v); Caly~Jr.~(ZDP); Manix~2~(M4); Ladybug~3~(VG-10. SE); Mules~(M390).
Chopping Broccoli

Post by Chopping Broccoli »

Just put my pre order in for 1 with a credit card. Received a confirmation #. Woohoo!!!1
Current Spydies....
Captain
Persian
Chinook 3
Manix 2
Stretch (Black CE and Blue ZDP)
Military (orange, brown, and CF)
Para Military 1 (black) (My EDC)
Para Military 2 (grey, orange, brown, blue, green)
Khukuri
Sage 1, 2, 3, & 4
Dodo
Chokwe
Gayle Bradley
Caly 3.5 Super Blue
UKPK
Urban (Wharncliffe and Leaf)
Progrip
Endura (white, orange, and G10)
Delica x6
Dragonfly x2
Ladybug x4
Perrin Street Bowie
Super Leaf

R@y

Post by R@y »

Just got my confirmation email, checkout with PP. Its gonna be a looooong wait.
DeathBySnooSnoo

I have done. Want to be sure I get it...and if I happen to "accidentally" get 4 of them...can't complain about that either. ha ha
On the hunt for...
bh49

Post by bh49 »

DeathBySnooSnoo wrote:So I tried with PP right when the email came out...and I got a confirmation about 15min later. But I am not sure if KW got the order!! I have emailed twice to see if they had...and no answer yet. Frustrating!
+1
the same here. frustrating. I hope things will straight out
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
mongatu

Post by mongatu »

R@y wrote:Just got my confirmation email, checkout with PP. Its gonna be a looooong wait.
Time seems to be rushing by pretty quickly to me. :( I bet next spring will arrive sooner than you may think. :)
Peter - My :spyder:'s:
Caly~3.5 (VG-10 & S. Blue); Para2~(20CP~M390~S30v); Military~(M390~S30v); Endura & Delica~4~FFG; Native~(S30v); Caly~Jr.~(ZDP); Manix~2~(M4); Ladybug~3~(VG-10. SE); Mules~(M390).
Mr.Sparkitle

Post by Mr.Sparkitle »

I got my order placed and confirmation email. Very excited to add another military to the stables.
PE Military/CE Mini Manix/CE D'Allara/Yojimbo/Centofante 3//PE D4 Wave/PE D4 Wave/Sage 3/ZDP CE D4//Manix2/Barong/D2 ParaMili/G10 Endura//Manix2//M4 Manix2/Caly Jr./Sage II/M4 Military/Lum Tanto Sprint/MT01/MT02/MT03/MT04/MT05/MT06//FRN UKPK/Karambit/Bug/Honeybee/Grasshopper/Sprint Swick/Swick2/Chokwe//Military//ZDP Stretch//Delica//DayHiker/Lum Chinese//Sage/Chicago/Terzuola/Michael Walker/LeafStorm/SuperHawk/Gayle Bradly//Bushcraft/XHP Military//
Ken44

Post by Ken44 »

bh49 wrote:+1
the same here. frustrating. I hope things will straight out
Same here, got the invoice from PP, but not KW. I called to ask if I needed to order again on my CC, and if the PP went through later if they could just put it on the order.
She put me on hold, came back and said I didn't need to order again, and they would send an invoice when the PP comes through.

edit- I found out BW has gotton all of the morning PP payments, and it may take a day or two for them to send those invoice's out. No need to re-order if your PP went through, but you didn't get an BW invoice.
DeathBySnooSnoo

Mine got all sorted. So good news...

I hope that anyone else with problems got them all dealt with too!
On the hunt for...
JayTeeEmEm

Post by JayTeeEmEm »

Pre-order sent. This was a nice email to wake up to!
:spyder: Stretch ZDP Delica 4 FFG Cricket SS Persistence UKPK FRN Rescue and Blue DP Sage CF Pacific Salt Centofante 3 Spin Dragonfly SS Bill Moran DP Military CF Lum Ti Military H1 Ladybug Hawkbill Ladybug Para 2:spyder:

"Knives have great depth. History, geography, metalurgy, hi tech materials, design, interesting mechanisms, everyday function plus the beauty in the creation of each piece.

It's an addictive hobby though. Be careful."

sal
Jurisprudence

Post by Jurisprudence »

Order placed. Really looking forward to this one.
CXXX

Post by CXXX »

I ordered 2, got the server message, then got a reciept from Paypal... Sent an email to KW with the documentation from Paypal, got an email back from KW saying I would get a confirming email soon...but still have not recieved it.
I'm sure they had a very busy day.

Jeff
Rockcrawler

Post by Rockcrawler »

Ok so maybe this is mentioned in another thread but has anyone noticed the date on the Exclusives page says Feb-12
Cheers!
Wisehybred

Post by Wisehybred »

I saw it, makes since. The m390 para's are out, only fitting for this to be next. At least I hope so ;)