All-Black Pacific Salt tomorrow!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
theZOOfromHELL

All-Black Pacific Salt tomorrow!

Post by theZOOfromHELL »

so it's 1:00 A.M. and i can't wait for my new pacific salt...comes tomorrow morning! :) i just had to have another one after how much i loved my first :spyder: , the delica FFG...
Bradley

Post by Bradley »

That's how it was waiting for my Stretch!! Paced for like 4 hours waiting for the mail.
There is much to be learned from one who never speaks
WalzAaronFFG

Post by WalzAaronFFG »

theZOOfromHELL wrote:so it's 1:00 A.M. and i can't wait for my new pacific salt...comes tomorrow morning! :) i just had to have another one after how much i loved my first :spyder: , the delica FFG...
I hope you got it for $53 with free shipping from CS... I'm about to order one myself
:spyder:Current Spydies:spyder:
Blue Delica 4, Jigged Bone Delica-Orange, G10 Delica, ZDP-189 Delica 4, Tenacious, Caly3 CF, Manix 2 DLC, Para2 Digicam, Sage 3, Sage 1, G-10 Dragonfly, Etched Cricket, Salt, Ladybug ZDP-189, Ladybug White SE, Ladybug Hawkbill Salt, Mule Team 11 - M390 w/ custom kydex sheath

:spyder:En Route:spyder:
Spyderco Navaja
theZOOfromHELL

Post by theZOOfromHELL »

i sure did, that's what sold it for me. too bad i'm at the end of the UPS truck's route in my town...doesn't ever come to my house till around 5:30! :confused:
WalzAaronFFG

Post by WalzAaronFFG »

So do you have it yet? If so can you post pics? I may buy one while CS has them on sale.
:spyder:Current Spydies:spyder:
Blue Delica 4, Jigged Bone Delica-Orange, G10 Delica, ZDP-189 Delica 4, Tenacious, Caly3 CF, Manix 2 DLC, Para2 Digicam, Sage 3, Sage 1, G-10 Dragonfly, Etched Cricket, Salt, Ladybug ZDP-189, Ladybug White SE, Ladybug Hawkbill Salt, Mule Team 11 - M390 w/ custom kydex sheath

:spyder:En Route:spyder:
Spyderco Navaja
Tdog

Post by Tdog »

That's a great deal. If I didn't already have the plain and serrated 91's I'd be jumping on it. Still waiting on 2 others backordered at CS. Enjoy.....the H1 is a fine creation. The fixed blades, both plain and serrated in H1 are special. A beautiful and functional design. When the spider bites, it can be a costly bug.
BAL

Post by BAL »

Tdog wrote:That's a great deal. If I didn't already have the plain and serrated 91's I'd be jumping on it. Still waiting on 2 others backordered at CS. Enjoy.....the H1 is a fine creation. The fixed blades, both plain and serrated in H1 are special. A beautiful and functional design. When the spider bites, it can be a costly bug.
Hey Tdog, the venom from the spyder bite never leaves your system. You can try to ignore it, but it still courses through your veins.