Military Sprint

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Stugots-II

Military Sprint

Post by Stugots-II »

So can we expect the Sprint Military to be hitting the shops soon? Or have they already started? Oh crap, my wallet really can't handle all this action in the last few months. :( :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spyderco-Military-B ... 3a67b2d72e
jeffwatts@comcast.net

I may have to cry UNCLE!!

Post by jeffwatts@comcast.net »

Stugots-II wrote:So can we expect the Sprint Military to be hitting the shops soon? Or have they already started? Oh crap, my wallet really can't handle all this action in the last few months. :( :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spyderco-Military-B ... 3a67b2d72e
I just recieved the gray para2, gray lum and Masaad Ayoob in one shipment! I didn't get a pre order in anywhere for the Millie but will have to have it. Something else will have to give. :eek:
Stugots-II

Post by Stugots-II »

jeffwatts@comcast.net wrote:I just recieved the gray para2, gray lum and Masaad Ayoob in one shipment! I didn't get a pre order in anywhere for the Millie but will have to have it. Something else will have to give. :eek:
Same here, except mine didn't all come in one shipment, but still in the last couple of weeks I have spent sooooo much and now this one is right around the corner. I did get a preorder in a long time ago so I'll have to see if it goes through but with all the spending going on I don't think I will put in anymore preorders for the Military elsewhere besides just the one preorder.

Don't get me wrong I love all these new knives coming out but the proximity to each other is not giving me proper breathing room. Not to mention I just picked up my shoulder mount of my deer today so more $$. ha ha ha
Visual Articulation

Post by Visual Articulation »

This is indeed a rough time! Lol like u mentioned ayoob, Lum, Valloton.., sigh oh the pain that the spidey bites inflict seems less forgiving of late. Lol my wallet may need some catch up time for the Mili
Visual Articulation

Post by Visual Articulation »

Also I really want a Mili as I don't have one yet! So the Ti fluted and this brown sprint where on my evidently huge list of needs this year :)
Mr.Sparkitle

Post by Mr.Sparkitle »

That thing looks great. I am glad I got a pre-order in early for one of those. I am one of the few hoping that KC will get in a few more grey para's as I am still waiting on one.
PE Military/CE Mini Manix/CE D'Allara/Yojimbo/Centofante 3//PE D4 Wave/PE D4 Wave/Sage 3/ZDP CE D4//Manix2/Barong/D2 ParaMili/G10 Endura//Manix2//M4 Manix2/Caly Jr./Sage II/M4 Military/Lum Tanto Sprint/MT01/MT02/MT03/MT04/MT05/MT06//FRN UKPK/Karambit/Bug/Honeybee/Grasshopper/Sprint Swick/Swick2/Chokwe//Military//ZDP Stretch//Delica//DayHiker/Lum Chinese//Sage/Chicago/Terzuola/Michael Walker/LeafStorm/SuperHawk/Gayle Bradly//Bushcraft/XHP Military//
eloreno

Post by eloreno »

It looks like the XHP Military sprint is just days away!
There's a thread over on the other place about the new carpenter manix sprint.
There is a member in that thread who has his already.
Oh I cannot wait!!!
Jurisprudence

Post by Jurisprudence »

I have one preordered from a well known website and my card was hit today. Also, I received an email that the order was processing.
J32A2

Post by J32A2 »

They are out!!!
WalzAaronFFG

Post by WalzAaronFFG »

I just got my Lum Tanto today and love it... it could use some jimping but I know that isn't true to Lum's design so I understand. Honestly, im not a fan of the brown G-10 on the sprint millie.. I wish they would have done all grey G-10 on the sprints this year. That adds a certain element of collect-ability; for me anyway.

Just think: Grey sprint manix2, lum tanto, ayoob, millie, and para

that sounds like a wonderful pile of knives
:spyder:Current Spydies:spyder:
Blue Delica 4, Jigged Bone Delica-Orange, G10 Delica, ZDP-189 Delica 4, Tenacious, Caly3 CF, Manix 2 DLC, Para2 Digicam, Sage 3, Sage 1, G-10 Dragonfly, Etched Cricket, Salt, Ladybug ZDP-189, Ladybug White SE, Ladybug Hawkbill Salt, Mule Team 11 - M390 w/ custom kydex sheath

:spyder:En Route:spyder:
Spyderco Navaja
SlideTechnik

Post by SlideTechnik »

Whoa, how did I miss this one? Sweet color, hopefully more knives with this color.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

SlideTechnik wrote: Sweet color, hopefully more knives with this color.
+1

Wish my XHP Manix 2 had been this color.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
WalzAaronFFG

Post by WalzAaronFFG »

How come the Lum Tanto sprint isn't in the 2011 product guide? Sorry, not trying to jack your post.

I love coyote brown, but this dark earth brown just doesn't do it for me. I prefer a little lighter shades of brown, personally.
:spyder:Current Spydies:spyder:
Blue Delica 4, Jigged Bone Delica-Orange, G10 Delica, ZDP-189 Delica 4, Tenacious, Caly3 CF, Manix 2 DLC, Para2 Digicam, Sage 3, Sage 1, G-10 Dragonfly, Etched Cricket, Salt, Ladybug ZDP-189, Ladybug White SE, Ladybug Hawkbill Salt, Mule Team 11 - M390 w/ custom kydex sheath

:spyder:En Route:spyder:
Spyderco Navaja
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

WalzAaronFFG wrote:How come the Lum Tanto sprint isn't in the 2011 product guide?
Spyderco tends to drop a few surprises every year that don't show up in the guides.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com