.357 mag wrote:
Man you guys! Now I'm looking at Morans! Thanks a bunch!
I keep thinking I don't need or want one because I have 2 fixed hunting hunting blades already ( buck 119 and one other) but I love the VG-10 and love how thin the Moran is.
No, you actually do need one.
A few reasons:
1) It is a Spyderco
2) It was designed by Bill Moran
3) It may be the only production fixed blade ever authorized by Mr. Moran(I'm not sure, I don't know of another one. ??).
4) It helps the Moran Family.
5) Spyderco is not making a lot money on this model. I believe Mr. Glesser said that is wasn't a "high profit" model, but he would keep making it in tribute to Mr. Moran
6) All your friends have one and make fun of you behind you back because you don't have one.
7) It is a Spyderco.