Spyderco Para 2 CTS-20CP

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Illusion

Spyderco Para 2 CTS-20CP

Post by Illusion »

I'm having a great deal of trouble finding this knife for under $250, due to the fact that it was a sprint. Am I the only one who thinks that this steel/knife combo is amazing? I motion to call a vote for another sprint on this knife! All in favor say I! :D
insaneinmate

Post by insaneinmate »

I! :spyder:
:spyder: Spydies: Orange Manix 2, Digicam Para 2, Foliage Green FRN Delica 4

:spyder: Want List: Starmate!
gus88

Post by gus88 »

I love the combo so far!!
Been EDC'ing it for 2 weeks now ever since I got it.

I feel so lucky to have snagged one. Its my first sprint knife :spyder: :spyder: I thought I was dreaming the night my bank account was billed...and then day dreaming the day the mailman brought it to my door :p :p
Illusion

Post by Illusion »

I want one sooooo baddd! Anybody know a place to pick one for a reasonable price?
gus88

Post by gus88 »

got mine at combattactical
no idea if they still have any, id call
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

I almost got one at a local shop, but there were three things against it: 1. price - the guy wanted $220. 2. collector's club # - I didn't really want that on my blade. 3. grey G-10 - It's too light colored which, for a knife I want to be a user, shows dirt way too much for my taste.

I could have dealt with any two out of the three problems, but all three were just enough of a reason for me to pass. Now, make a second sprint with the same steel and different G-10 and I'd be all over it.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
Illusion

Post by Illusion »

I agree with a different color g10, what do you guys think about a para 2 w/ the carpenter steel and foliage g10 scales?
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

I wonder if you could swap the scales on the sprint for a set of black G10 from a regular issue Para2? This would give you a grey FrankenPara2 and a blacked out Carpenter Para2...

TedP
Worry less - Breathe more...

Spydie Fanatic #185
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

phillipsted wrote:I wonder if you could swap the scales on the sprint for a set of black G10 from a regular issue Para2? This would give you a grey FrankenPara2 and a blacked out Carpenter Para2...

TedP
I would be all over a black bladed grey handled para 2!!
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
Illusion

Post by Illusion »

best looking option, imo, would be a para2 w/ the Carpenter Steel, a black blade and orange or yellow g10 scales. Haha Sal we need another para2 sprint!
Illusion

Post by Illusion »

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QBV-f7wpw9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

crazy sharp, and holding its edge like a pro