Ahhhh Spyder bite

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Half Sack
Location: Alberta, undisclosed location of the Weapon Plus Program

Ahhhh Spyder bite

Post by Half Sack »

Ok I just had my first :spyder: bite, and realized there's no Spyder bite thread.

I was the victim of a Endura 4 bite, I got tired of playing with my new Ladybug because it was too small, so I started playing with the Endura and got bit.
So I just went from small non harmful to Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (ok not that bad but looks good on screen)

This should be the official Spyder Bite thread, unless I messed up and didn't find a previous thread. In which case mods should link to that, and erase this....
Welcome to our newest member, Half Sack
:spyder: Endura4 wave, Ladybug Hawkbill H1, Byrd Hawkbill, PM2 digi camo, Sharpmaker *Sprints: Dodo Orange, MeerKat Burgundy, "R" Nishijin *Discontinued: Caspian H1 :spyder: #ByrdWeek Winner :cool:
No one likes the dark - Robin Sherbatsky
*Signature not updated, purchases missing...*
DaBird

Post by DaBird »

I'll recheck this thread tomorrow ---- I got a few "blood & guts" photos of Love Bites I've got from the Szabofly and large Spyderfly I could post ---- no need for stitches if ya got duct tape and super glue :eek: :D
2cha

Post by 2cha »

Half Sack wrote:Ok I just had my first :spyder: bite, and realized there's no Spyder bite thread.

I was the victim of a Endura 4 bite, I got tired of playing with my new Ladybug because it was too small, so I started playing with the Endura and got bit.
So I just went from small non harmful to Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (ok not that bad but looks good on screen)

This should be the official Spyder Bite thread, unless I messed up and didn't find a previous thread. In which case mods should link to that, and erase this....
Essential thread for the sharp knife lover:

http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthre ... =dermabond
dbcad

Post by dbcad »

Sharp edges demand respect. I try to be respectful, not over cautious with my edges. If you get careless with a very sharp edge you will be cut. :eek: Sadistically it's a little fun if that edge is one you've created :D
Charlie

" Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."

[CENTER]"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"[/CENTER]
Shike

Post by Shike »

Half Sack wrote:Ok I just had my first :spyder: bite, and realized there's no Spyder bite thread.
Pics or it didn't happen :D There have been quite a few post about love bites in the past.
razorsharp

Post by razorsharp »

repost this in the pic gallery "spyderbites... if Squeemish, look away" or something, then il believe people lol