Very hard choice but after some thinking is this my top 5 from my current collection:
1. Southard: Awesome fit and finish. Great action, you can't stop playing with it. The best knife Spyderco ever produced. Also the steel is amazing just strop now and then and it stays wicked sharp
2. Kumo: This knife keeps amazing me. Its very elegant and the fit and finish are very good. And the wrap gives it that extra
3. Caly 3 Damascus: Stunning looking knife. The elegant forms of the Caly are always pleasing to the eye. And the damascus blade and CF scales with bolsters give it a very classy look. I would have prefered to see the bolsters in Ti but it stays an epic knife.
4. Original Starmate: This knife needs no introduction, a true piece of Spyderco history.
5. Techno: Chubby little tank! Very nice fit and finish. I love the thick blade. Also the shape and proportions of the knife a awesome.
Current EDC: Techno, Squeak, Southard Flipper, Caly 3.5
New Arrivals: Chap3, Domino, Sage 3
2014 Wishlist: Yo2 CF, Deviant Friction, Tatanka, Tusk, Firefly
Oldies Wishlist: Delica CF PE, Civilian CF PE