wow crazy price

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JNewell

Postby JNewell » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:28 pm

DiKa wrote:The worst part, I see things like this on eBay more and more often. People buy for stupid prices without doing a research. The other day Military G-10 Black blade, was going for $210 and the auction was still going. Not as HUGE of a difference compared to the price mentioned above but the point is, it just gives the other sellers a reason to increase their prices.
But you diagnosed it correctly...without doing their research. That's life. What bugs me a lot more is people scalping knives on BST fora when it's still available for a much lower price new. Still, people are responsible for their own research.

mikerestivo

Postby mikerestivo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Also comical is when a seller sets his starting bid at higher than recent auctions have returned for the same knife.

The Mentaculous

Postby The Mentaculous » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm

I saw an Black FRN/ZDP Caly Jr. on ebay for freaking $345!! It didn't sell those.

Freaking ridiculous. Manix 2 sprints seem to fetch some ridiculous prices it seems.

cckw

Postby cckw » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:57 pm

I have mentioned this before, I like the price chaos, It give me an excuse to buy every single sprint, and sometimes 2 of them. It's like money in the bank with an insane interest rate... and they let you go in the vault and play with it.

Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”