Now is the time to put your wit and creativity to the test. Submit your best “one-liner” or “tag line” about anything Spyderco. The goal is to create a memorable and witty phrase that is related to any aspect of Spyderco - from the product itself, to the quality, to your experiences with us and more.
We will choose a total of 15 winners. The top three will receive a discontinued collectable knife that has been autographed and generously donated for the contest by custom knife maker, Ed Schempp. The remaining 12 winners receive a black, vented baseball hat with the Ed Schempp logo on the front.
1st Place: C105BMP – 75mm Persian Folder PlainEdge
2nd Place: C104BMP – Kris Folder PlainEdge
3rd Place: C83BMP – Persian Folder PlainEdge
4th – 15th: Black, vented baseball hat with custom knife maker Ed Schempp logo on the front.
1. One submission per person. Entering multiple submissions will invalidate all of your submissions so choose your one pick carefully.
2. One-liner must be Spyderco related.
3. Keep it rated “G”. Please no off-color language or questionable references. We maintain a family friendly forum after all.
4. Winning “tag line” or “one-liner” will become exclusive property of Spyderco Inc. Author of submission grants unencumbered, free usage and printing use solely to Spyderco Inc.
5. Contest starts on Friday April 15 and ends Friday April 22 (4:30pm MST). Winners will be notified by a post on the forum Monday April 25. Prizes will be mailed directly to the winner via UPS at Spyderco's expense.
6. The final 15 winners will be chosen by a panel of Spyderco staff members.
Good luck, have fun and thanks for playing.
* Spyderco Employees and family members of employees are not eligible.