1. Keep the notch. It's not a Kiwi without the notch.sal wrote:Thanks for asking!
1. Blade spine as a smooth warnie (a-la-Deacon) or notched like the original?
2. Bolsters or full scales?
3. Hollow or flat grind?
Sounds good Sal. I might be in the minority, but I would still like to see a clip on a Kiwi. Was hoping one might turn up for the slipit version. We can always dream.sal wrote:As a result of requests from afi's, we have a design for a larger Kiwi. Just under 3" in blade length. Mid-Lock-back like the original. Will be higher line like the original and made in Seki by the Kiwi maker. Have somed Q's.
1. Blade spine as a smooth warnie (a-la-Deacon) or notched like the original? I like the distinctive look of the original myself
2. Bolsters or full scales? Bolsters
3. Hollow or flat grind? Flat or very high hollow
It's already a Wharny, just a unique one with a hump.DeathBySnooSnoo wrote:Why so much Wharnie love? There are already Spyderco wharnies...why change the design of the Kiwi blade, which is pretty unique and interesting....