Dlc para 2 digi-cam out!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SmoothOne25

Dlc para 2 digi-cam out!

Post by SmoothOne25 »

i was only expecting the ti ukpk to show up but the black bladed para 2 digi-cam is sent too...

(just a heads up)

*so we have p2 satin blade, p2 digi-cam with and with out black blade, p2 all black handle/blade, and the only missing one is the grey p2.... or does sal want to beat the crap out of my wallet with something else anytime soon? ;)

ps. i got the other 3 colors for the usb's... grey, yellow, pink.
they are the 2 gig. the other 5 i got are 1 gig.
smikesmith3

Post by smikesmith3 »

That titanium ukpk is nicer than I thought it was going to be. I'll try to get pics of both soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I wasn't a steel snob until I met CTS-XHP."
Spyderco Dealer
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

im doing that now :p

actually go head. thanks mike - tonight i'm going to try to find time to pull out the collection and post all 27 ukpk's ever made. :eek:
(dkpk counts as a ukpk in my book)
SteelDragon

Post by SteelDragon »

Does the Para have all black hardware?
pmbspyder

Post by pmbspyder »

No. Has ss hardware. Didn't stop me though!
Latest :spyder:: Yojimbo 2
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

SmoothOne25 wrote:*so we have p2 satin blade, p2 digi-cam with and with out black blade, p2 all black handle/blade, and the only missing one is the grey p2....
Forgot one. There was a carbon fiber Para2 as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>
SteelDragon

Post by SteelDragon »

pmbspyder wrote:No. Has ss hardware. Didn't stop me though!
Thanks for the reply, So how did you guys get them in your hands so quick, I just saw them listed yesterday. Very disappointing that a Camo, Black blade, para-Military knife doesn't have black hardware though.
spyderdog

Post by spyderdog »

SteelDragon wrote: Very disappointing that a Camo, Black blade, para-Military knife doesn't have black hardware though.

I agree 100%. I just don't get it. The prototype pic in the catalog looked as good as could be with all black hardware. We were just fooled. I just don't understand why more of the black bladed and all black knives...like the all black para 2 aren't produced using black hardware. It has always bothered me.
PaulVB

Post by PaulVB »

Are you guys saying that the dlc digi cam para 2 has a stainless pocket clip? Or just uses stainless screws? I ordered it because it was represented as having a black clip.
pmbspyder

Post by pmbspyder »

PaulVB wrote:Are you guys saying that the dlc digi cam para 2 has a stainless pocket clip? Or just uses stainless screws? I ordered it because it was represented as having a black clip.
Clip is black. Stainless stuff is as follows: all construction screws (including pivot), lanyard hole, and compression lock tab.

Still a beautiful knife imo, but you guys looking for stealth like the manix 2 will be disappointed. Also, I agree, not really sure why spyderco, a company known for attention to detail would not black out everything, especially because it seems like a pretty unanimous plea from a lot of the forumites... :confused:
Latest :spyder:: Yojimbo 2
PaulVB

Post by PaulVB »

pmbspyder wrote:Clip is black. Stainless stuff is as follows: all construction screws (including pivot), lanyard hole, and compression lock tab.

Still a beautiful knife imo, but you guys looking for stealth like the manix 2 will be disappointed. Also, I agree, not really sure why spyderco, a company known for attention to detail would not black out everything, especially because it seems like a pretty unanimous plea from a lot of the forumites... :confused:
Cool, thanks. I'm happy as long as it doesn't have an attention-grabbing bright clip. Here in NJ you don't want to advertise you're carrying any kind of pocket knife. Can't wait to move west.
smikesmith3

Post by smikesmith3 »

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spyderco Dealer
eneyman

Post by eneyman »

Man that knife is so nice but **** the stainless hardware sort of kills the theme/look! Blackened screws would have been icing on the cake.. just like the black manix 2 I just got ;)
smikesmith3

Post by smikesmith3 »

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spyderco Dealer