shed a little light on ebay for me....

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Popsickle

shed a little light on ebay for me....

Post by Popsickle »

Im getting the feeling that i was a little bit naive to trust the first good deal i saw on ebay(thank god for ebay buyer protection). Guy with the ebay seller name of ironmistress put up one for sale BIN for 3 s90v paramilitary 2's about 3 hours ago. I bit hook line an sinker due to the price and immediately made a purchase. now at 12:30 he has put up 3 more..... would someone else mind checking ebay if your a user and seeing if you feel this person is legit or not? just search s90v on the ebay search click knives to narrow it down, then find the one being sold for Buy it now for 259.00. Has ALL positive feedback on several others purchases people have made as well. Worried and would like someone elses opinion.
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Buckles

Post by Buckles »

looks legit to me.
8 :spyder:'s and counting
AtlanticSalt, Endura, Endura4 FFG, "Custom" Native, Delica4, Bug, Honeybee,Grasshopper, Poliwog, TasmanSalt, Forager
Diesel55

Post by Diesel55 »

With that much positive feedback, it's highly unlikely that you are getting ripped off by them. There are plenty of business minded people out there who will buy multiple units of a rare model for reselling.
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

the only thing that is making we wonder is the fact that 3 were ALL purchased when i bought mine, and now 3 more are up....
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Diesel55 wrote:With that much positive feedback, it's highly unlikely that you are getting ripped off by them. There are plenty of business minded people out there who will buy multiple units of a rare model for reselling.
i hope so lol
eneyman

Post by eneyman »

every single ebay knife dealer I've ordered a spyderco from has been excellent.. just do your research and make sure they have a solid reputation.. most sellers are even individuals who run an ebay store as their own side business and offer BNIB spydies for deals now and then (sometimes they are even open to price negotiation if you private message them)
Gunslinger

Post by Gunslinger »

Looks legit, I got ripped off by some guy with 100% feedback. I used paypal, I had no problem getting my money back and later I had funwriteing a lovely review for the guy, lol. Go for it man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Gunslinger wrote:Looks legit, I got ripped off by some guy with 100% feedback. I used paypal, I had no problem getting my money back and later I had funwriteing a lovely review for the guy, lol. Go for it man.
Already went for it we will see when it shows up in the mail lol.
rycen

Post by rycen »

You are fine. He is a well known and well liked dealer. He also has a website under another name.
We would rather be the knife in your pocket, because is "works" better, than the knife in your showcase, because it "looks" better.

sal