new flash drives being made!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SmoothOne25

new flash drives being made!

Post by SmoothOne25 »

i just got off the phone with sfo. i own four out of five colors. the story of the spy flashgigs go like this: spy created the one. the color is red with black logo lettering. they make it no more! after the success of that they made four more colors. i bought them and naturally wanted the other i missed so i was told to call after the new year since more were coming. but since they make it no longer (red background) i'm S.O.L on that but he did tell me 3 new colors are on the way and you can buy them soon! he wasn't 100% on the colors but if you liked the others i'm sure this news is welcome! :)
Attachments
flashdrive.JPG
flashdrive.JPG (39.75 KiB) Viewed 954 times
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."
angusW

Post by angusW »

How many Gigabugs you got there?
Member of the LH Military club.

My Spydies
StangBang

Post by StangBang »

I'm curious as well about the capacity of these and how much are they new? Nice collection btw :D
Vic
Domanfp

Post by Domanfp »

I am pretty sure they are all 1gb and I think I pad 12 or 15 for mine. I have picked up all but the black one!
-Frank

Delica and Endura are great knives! They're the low priced crack samples that'll get you hooked on spyderco! Feed the need!
-Michael Cook
StangBang

Post by StangBang »

Domanfp wrote:I am pretty sure they are all 1gb and I think I pad 12 or 15 for mine. I have picked up all but the black one!
Thanks for the info :)
Vic
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

angusW wrote:How many Gigabugs you got there?
they made 5 total. i missed out on the red background with black lettering. it was the first i'm told. they stopped making it apparently. the colors above are 1 gig and the 3 new unannounced colors (maybe yellow/gray - i think he said maybe white he was vague) will also be 1 gig. same price. i'm very very excited! i asked him to maybe email me when they are in at the sfo so i don't miss out on it this time. i hope its not limited somehow too. :(

i don't really use them. they are just for my collection. like magz, catalogs, pins, clothing, calendars, cases, stands, pouches, etc etc etc...

i think they are an important part of spyderco as a whole.

....if your a collector!
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."