Just got my package from Spyderco,half of the order wasn't in it:'(

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
p3pe

Just got my package from Spyderco,half of the order wasn't in it:'(

Post by p3pe »

And I already payd customs for it. NICE!
Police3 G10 PE, Civilian G10 SE, Para-Mill 2 PE CF CPM-S90V and Delica FRN VG10 SE + a Catcherman
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

ooopppps.....Doc :spyder:
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*
xc6w

Post by xc6w »

hope your missing order gets sorted out soon
First Spyderco - Delica 4
NoFair

Post by NoFair »

p3pe wrote:And I already payd customs for it. NICE!
If you show the receipt for the amount paid you don't have to pay when the rest arrives. Nothing to wine about, Norwegian customs aren't unreasonable..

It might be wise to send an e-mail to customs if they want taxes paid for the second delivery. That way you don't have to pick it up before 1530 at the post office to avoid paying taxes twice.

Sverre

PS! Hvilke kniver var det?
Handwrecker

Post by Handwrecker »

That sucks about your order. Maybe try contacting Spyderco (email/phone) or customs rather than posting it on the message board? I bet they'll sort it out faster and with less drama that way.
p3pe

Post by p3pe »

Its the postal office that takes care of our customs, før the customs department so no luck there. And it is certainly no whining. Who will believe that a package did not contain what was stated on it! So please give me a break here. Thx
Police3 G10 PE, Civilian G10 SE, Para-Mill 2 PE CF CPM-S90V and Delica FRN VG10 SE + a Catcherman
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

I'm with Handwrecker,

While I'm sad for the confusion the thread doesn't really contribute to the forum community. Mistakes can happen I guess.

Goodluck contacting Spyderco. The two times I have called them they picked up immediately. :)
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Normally (in any shipping department) goods for shipping will be checked against the dispatch note prior to the box being sealed so to miss off items would be very unusual. Are you sure that the box hadn't been opened in transit and then resealed?
My spydies: Squeak, Tenacious, Terzuola, D'Allara, UKPK CF peel-ply pre-production, UKPK CF smooth pre-production, UKPK G10 orange leaf-blade, UKPK FRN grey drop-point, UKPK FRN maroon leaf-blade, Bug ... all PE blades :)
Timbo114

Post by Timbo114 »

Is there any chance that Norwegian customs opened the pkg for inspection, and cherry picked from the contents?
THE PUNISHER

Post by THE PUNISHER »

sorry bro i know it hurts,i lost a spy mill once..............
<--------------------<<<< >>>>-------------------->
GREAT ENERGY ~ AWESOME VIBES
ChapmanPreferred

Post by ChapmanPreferred »

Where any of your items back ordered somehow and therefore not contained in the box. I hope your situation is resolved as quickly as possible.
SFO Alumni/Authorized Spyderco Dealer (Startup)
Work EDC List
FRP: Nisjin Cricket PE, Manbug PE, Dragonfly PE
FLP: SS Cricket SE, byrd Flatbyrd CE
BRP: CF Military S90V
BLP: Forum S110V Native
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

Don't they weigh packages at postal points? I would think it would be easy to assess if the package was short when it left Golden.
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
NoFair

Post by NoFair »

Timbo114 wrote:Is there any chance that Norwegian customs opened the pkg for inspection, and cherry picked from the contents?
They mark it if it is opened and the control is pretty strict.

This should be no trouble and sorted with a polite e-mail to Spyderco and another to the correct department of the postal service.

They are usually not unreasonable ;)

Sverre
jzmtl

Post by jzmtl »

I work in a distribution center and what you experienced is not unheard of. Whoever packed it failed to include everything but still marked it as such, so you get charged for the whole thing but missing items. Just contact spyderco and I'm sure they'll get it sorted out.
p3pe

Post by p3pe »

Thx for your guidance. It was not my intention to bring a negative contribution to the forum, as one stated here. I just had to get out some frustration. I have sent an email to customer service and Ill take it from there.
mrrampro

Post by mrrampro »

Hate to hear about your luck. Unlike others I think it does provide a positive talking point to the forum. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck dude!
:spyder:'s
Police SS, 2 x Endura, 2 x Delica, Sage 3, Caly 3.5,
2 x Tenacious, Persistance, Ladybug H-1, Salt 1,
J.D. Smith, Centefonte 3, 3 x Cara Cara, Robin SS
And my fav the Para 2!!!!!!!!
Simper Fi
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

No idea why people post stuff like this. Just contact Spyderco.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
chuck_roxas45

Post by chuck_roxas45 »

I think posts like this offer important information to people who might sometime have a similar experience.
marknett

Post by marknett »

yea I agree . If you can't voice your concerns or opinions here , then whats the point of having a Spyderco forum? :)
"When Life feeds you Lemons , Pucker up and Quit Whining"

Mark
"Black" Delica 4 vg-10 (SG)
"S.S." Byrd Meadowlark 8Cr13MoV (SG)
"S.S." Grasshopper CR13 (FFG)
"Blue" Stretch 2 ZDP-189 (FFG)
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

What did the invoice say? Were the items shipped, on backorder, what? All your order not being there may have a perfectly rational explanation.

People seem to assume the worst without getting the details.

Even if it says it was shipped Customs may have it and not sent the notice yet. We've seen that one play out before.
"A Mastiff is to a dog what a Lion is to a housecat. He stands alone and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race" Cynographia Britannic 1800

"Unless you're the lead dog the view is pretty much gonna stay the same!"