Spyderco Military 440V steel with pearl Spyder inlay question

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
The General

Spyderco Military 440V steel with pearl Spyder inlay question

Post by The General »

Hey guys, I was looking over my Military knives yesterday in response to a question regarding the lock.

I was looking at my pearl inlay Military (forum knife) its mint, never used.

It got me thinking, is this a rare Spyderco and is it worth a fair bit? What would you guys say would be a fair price to ask for this item?

Times are hard and I am looking at my collection with sad eyes... :(

Oh and this is not a hint or an attempt to sell anything on here, I know that is against the rules. I almost certainly will NOT sell it but several of my friends are getting hooked on Spyderco knives and this knife has had a lot of comments and interest from my mates.

Cheers,

Wayne
My real name is Wayne :D
NoFair

Post by NoFair »

Think I've seen them in the $300-400 region. Sorry to hear you are considering letting it go.

Sverre
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Wayne,

Sorry you have to make such a choice. These are tough times the world over. We build them as right as we can so they retain their value. Hopefully, your collection would ultimately serve you or someone as an investment.

sal
The General

Post by The General »

Thanks for the info NoFair.

Sal, its a tough call, I think I will hold on to it as I have someone interested in an old Matriarch folder of mine. Hate to see that go as well but I would hate to see the pearl Military go more.

Times are as you say, really tough world wide. Hopefully things will improve soon.

Thanks,

Wayne
My real name is Wayne :D