Matriarch Neck Sheaths

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mike Sastre

Matriarch Neck Sheaths

Post by Mike Sastre »

Just finished a few of these for the new Matriarchs. Since the Matriarch is meant to be a SD blade, carrying one in a neck sheath that allows you to deploy the blade on the drawstroke makes a lot of sense. I've been carrying a Grey Matriarch this way since they originally came out. I'll be in Louisville, KY this weekend for a Gun & Knife show at the Expo Center if you wnt to check them out in person.
Attachments
Matriarch-sheaths.jpg
Matriarch-sheaths.jpg (95.65 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
HotSoup

Post by HotSoup »

Looks good Mike.

I'm not a fan of around the neck carry, but to each his own method!

Is that leaf-print Kydex? Never seen that before.
Mike Sastre

Post by Mike Sastre »

Hey HotSoup,

You can actually get the blade deployed and on target faster from a neck sheath than you can using a waved blade from the pocket. Yes that is a leaf pattern, but don't think it is available anymore, though I do have some kicked back.
markg

Post by markg »

Mike I may just have to hit you up for one of these. I am local to you (Lebanon), so I can wait for you to be around town...
white cloud

Post by white cloud »

mike,

do you have these for the spyderhawk also? i would like one for the matriarch. how do i best order these?

thanks, white cloud
ForealBoreal

Post by ForealBoreal »

yeah I would love to know how much.
Looking for: Spyderhawk SE
Looking to move: Rock Salt
Mike Sastre

Post by Mike Sastre »

It's not proper for me to discuss prices in the general Forum. PM or email me for details.

White Cloud,
Doing a couple SpyderHawks now - one is spoken for, and you can have the other if you want.
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

Was just wondering about these today. I saw one on Ebay and was wondering if it would fit the newer Matriarch. I may need to get one for the Spyderhawks and one for the Matriarchs.
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

Looks sweet man, I'll definately pick one up if I get a matriarch
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
Shazam

Post by Shazam »

Mike,

Those look great. Ive just ordered my Matriarch and would love to get my hands on one of your Coyote/Desert Tan Snap Loks! They look Sharp!
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

I have two of Mike's neck sheaths for both my Matriarch and my Spyderhawk...and I must admit they are rather quick to get the knife into play...the workmanship on the sheath...well it's just Phenomenal, if you want to carry either of these knives that way...I can wholeheartedly suggest you get one from Mike to try out. You won't be disappointed....Doc :D
"Always Judge a man by the way he treats someone who could be of no possible use to him"

*Custom Avatar with the Help of Daywalker*