Went to the Factory Outlet store, came back with goodies!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Joyce Laituri

Postby Joyce Laituri » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:01 am

SpyderBug flash drives were originally created to hold press kits for media.

We had a few extras around and decided to sell them at Blade, it surprised us how many people bought them. We set SFO up with a limited number and they still have a few in the store.

The process of ordering new colors: black, blue, orange and green has started. I don't have information regarding when those might be available yet but there is a good chance SFO will be offering a limited number of them as well.

Joyce

SteelDragon

Postby SteelDragon » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am

Hey RevDevil, your flashdrive lost his drive. I like it! Would like to have some like that for pics and display. Great free advertisement, hint hint.....

StangBang

Postby StangBang » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:35 am

Joyce Laituri wrote:SpyderBug flash drives were originally created to hold press kits for media.

We had a few extras around and decided to sell them at Blade, it surprised us how many people bought them. We set SFO up with a limited number and they still have a few in the store.

The process of ordering new colors: black, blue, orange and green has started. I don't have information regarding when those might be available yet but there is a good chance SFO will be offering a limited number of them as well.

Joyce
:eek:
So many colors!!!! I will have to get a few of those!!! :D
Vic

carrot

Postby carrot » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:04 pm

I need some of those Spyderco flash drives....
Latest :spyder: -- Blurple Para2

HellHound

Postby HellHound » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Nice catch Cougar,I'm so envious to people that live near Golden. :)
thewannabesurvivalist

telemeister

Postby telemeister » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:47 am

OMG That flash drive is AWESOME!! :D
Top :spyder:s : Caly 3, Stretch, Millie, Manix 2, Police, Kopa, Polliwog, Meerkat, Chinook III, and SuperHawk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Click the pic to see my :spyder:

cougar337

Postby cougar337 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:22 am

Joyce Laituri wrote:SpyderBug flash drives were originally created to hold press kits for media.

Joyce
Thanks for the info Joyce. I didnt know about the other colors, I may have to check back more often than I expected :D
- Ian
See pictures of my Spydies at Cougar337's Den[/size] :spyder:

Wire Clips and Little Big knives....keep 'em coming!

Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”