Factory Sharpening...wow

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
80L

Factory Sharpening...wow

Post by 80L »

I just got my SS Native II back from CO, and the edge that they put on it was razor sharp. Is it that easy to use the sharpmaker? I have laid off getting one because I didn't want to mess up the spyder edge on my knives. But, if the sharpmaker can put an edge on my knife like this then I think I better get one. It is like getting a brand new spydie. Excellent work Spyderco Customer Service!
KBR

Post by KBR »

I put off getting the 204 for about a year. I had first seen the Sharpmaker at a local gun show and when I was told the price, I just thought-Does it sharpen the knives by itself??

Well, I've had my 204 for about a month now, give or take, and all I have to say is...it's worth every penny. This thing is AWESOME.

Along with the 204, you receive an instructional video tape and book providing step by step directions on how to get the most out of your Sharpmaker. You would not believe how easy it is!!

P.S.--It also helps to not let your knives go dull. I usually touch up my Delica about once or twice a week.

Survive, Adapt, and Overcome...
KBR

Post by KBR »

One more thing, 80L. You don't have to worry about messing up the Spyderedge with the Sharpmaker. Using the edge of the triangular stones, sharpening the serrations is a breeze. My Spyderedge Delica has a sharper edge now than what it did when I first got it!

Survive, Adapt, and Overcome...