UK Penknife Vs. Bob-T Slip-it SMACK DOWN!!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
markg

Post by markg »

kbuzbee wrote:True but the orange shows the dirt much more than the fg. At least mine did.

Ken
Yea, the orange G-10 gets dirty looking at it.
markg

Post by markg »

Thanks for everyone's responses.

I just nabbed a foliage green, drop point UKPN. I hope it gets her in time (hey Jess, get it mailed out today ;) ) I leave next Saturday.
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

markg wrote:Thanks for everyone's responses.

I just nabbed a foliage green, drop point UKPN. I hope it gets her in time (hey Jess, get it mailed out today ;) ) I leave next Saturday.
Congrats on the new Spyder bro :cool: ! I have two f'green UKPK's, but both leaf blades; It's truely one of the most addictive knives I own...Period!

John
:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder: "Spyderco...does a pocket good":spyder:
Spyderco Rocks!!!! "A wise man once said all knives were created equal...Obviously, he meant Spydercos''
As of 1-29-08, I am a proud member of Knife Rights!
kbuzbee

Post by kbuzbee »

markg wrote:Thanks for everyone's responses.

Good choice. Enjoy! It's one of my all time favorites and sees more edc time right now than all my others combined.

Ken
玉鋼
markg

Post by markg »

The good news is I will be getting this knife, the bad news is that it will not be in time for the mission trip I will be attending. Epic fail on the part of a large eBay seller. Second bad shipping experience in a row. Guess I will be moving my business elsewhere...

So looks like I will have to make do with the Urban till I get back. So I will give that the work out. :)