Kydex neck knife sheath for Endura 4 SS...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
lordroy

Kydex neck knife sheath for Endura 4 SS...

Post by lordroy »

I have an Endura 4 and would love a neck knife sheath for it. I have seen a few places that make custom ones, but you have to send them the knife in the mail and wait for them to send it back to you.

Does anyone know where one might get one without sending their Spydey out?

-=R=-
SpranK

Post by SpranK »

I just got a Tasman sheath for my PFD from Mitch at buddhawest. I was very happy with the service and correspondence he had with me. Check his ebay store, endure sheaths are up now.
Thanks
SpranK
redhawk44357

Post by redhawk44357 »

RIVER CITY SHEATHS....they were written up in Tackital Knives.....info@rivercitysheaths.com
Mike Sastre

Post by Mike Sastre »

Either or - Mitch is my protege. He got the DVD set, I routinely do hands-on critiques of his work, and we set up together at a lot of Gun & Knife shows. In fact, we'll be at the Kenny Woods Gun & Knife Show in Lexington, KY (Heritage Hall) 19-20 June 2010. Stop by and say "Hi".
Buddhawest

Post by Buddhawest »

Thanks SpranK. Glad you were happy with your sheath. After a couple of years of hanging with Mike Sastre the Kydex and Concealex art just starts to pour out of you. Once Mike turned me on to his DVD is was off to the races. I had a bit of an advantage over others as I had him there to look over everything I did. With that kind of a mentor you just can't help but turn out good stuff. Thanks Mike!!! :)