Finally got in!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
mqqn

Finally got in!!

Post by mqqn »

Hi folks -

I am a member on some of the other forums, and I had registered here a while back and today I got the email saying I was in!

I have been reading here for a while, and I have been into knives for 30+ years.

I only have one Spyderco - a bug lol - I bought several for friends and one for my wife and myself.

I have a CPM-M4 Ti military on order, so sometime this summer I will get to handle a large Spyderco in person.

I was really impressed with the bug, as were all the people that have seen it so far.

Thanks for letting me in!

best regards -

mqqn
DMgangl

Post by DMgangl »

Welcome to the forum. They let you in just in time. There are alot of great knives about to come out.

DM
Smile, it can always get worse
peacefulNeasyfeelin

Post by peacefulNeasyfeelin »

I just got in as well... I registered about 1-2 weeks ago but could not post because I was not authorised or something. I thought I will never get in but yesterday I got email saying that now I am in.

I have a few Spydies - Natives, S, Delica 4 zdp-189, Co-pilot and Cricket. I also have a few bushcraft blades and puukkos.

My EDCs are from SAK to Delica 4 or 70s German Stilettos for opening mails, parcels, boxing parcels up. For outdoor use I normally use Enzo Trapper or some custom blades and Fallknvens as well.

cheers.

PEF
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Welcome aboard guys :)
npueppke

Post by npueppke »

Welcome! There have been a lot of new members posting lately, that is really cool!
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

Get your wallet ready you just made the biggest financial mistake ever. Then again spydercos are investments so maybe it'll pay off.
kadinh

Post by kadinh »

i was going to write the exact same thing! i just got in too. i guess a mod started approving the requests. good to be on board! :spyder:
skatenut

Post by skatenut »

Welcome to the forum!

Watch your savings turn into Spydies! :spyder: :D
JaM

Post by JaM »

Welcome. Start saving. :D
SteelDragon

Post by SteelDragon »

Welcome to all! One of the many nice things about Spyderco knives is the huge variety they offer so most anyone can find one that suits them. Course there are those of us that always search for the perfect Spydie when we already have one in our pocket. Enjoy the kindness and help you will find on this forum.
mqqn

Post by mqqn »

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I ordered 5 more Bugs to give as gifts and two Honeybee's . And so it starts lol...

best regards -

mqqn
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

Congrats and welcome bro,
time to lock up your wallet....Im not joking, get ready to hate yourself for wanting all these sweet models!
:spyder:
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!