SHOT Show Video

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

Ed,
I thought you did very well in front of the camera. You were extremely informative - I learned several things from that video that I guess haven't come up in the forums here. Much appreciated. (I don't much like being in front of cameras either, but I don't know that I'd handle it as well as you do).

I'm excited to see future ethnic series work, the carraca/navaja knife in particular sonuds excellent - and I'm watching out for good deals on the Kris, Persian, and probably eventually the Kukri and Barong as well. Your contribution to Spyderco's lineup (and to our collections) is not lost on those of us who are interested in the history of knives among different cultures. Good stuff!
-
Happy, Happy, Happy! Peel, Peel, Peel!
Jowens

Post by Jowens »

sarguy wrote:"When Edward was assassinated by Hamas...they identified his body by the Spydercos on his body"

Wow. My first thought is "That sucks", which is followed by an immediate "what a way to be ID'd!"
I finally saw the SHOT show video today. This Edward guy who was assassinated, what's his story? Anyone know?