$92 CF Native at KC

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SmoothOne25

$92 CF Native at KC

Post by SmoothOne25 »

KC has finally gotten there cf natives back in stock. let me give you a little back ground info. in september KC listed the cf native for $92 but then it went on backorder only. i got one then a week later decided to buy another only to be put on the backorder list for 2 months. when kristi told me that it was going to be dc' d i bought my 2nd replacement at poor_fish for $100. i got an email form KC just now saying if i am still interested they have them in stock ready to ship right now! so i recommend doing it ASAP. even poor_fish cost more by $8 dollars. this is the best price i found. he said they are limited to only what spyderco sent them and that will be it. considering that ebay listed them at $150ish i suggest getting one or five :)
DO EEEET! :D

http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store ... ?s=SP41CFP
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."
FLYBYU44

Post by FLYBYU44 »

I've tinkered with the idea of getting one several times but I don't care for the CF handle. Hopefully Sal will be continuing the line with a FRN or G-10 version..
Those who choose to live a life without risks, arrive safely at death's door.
v8r

Post by v8r »

I would be down for a SS handled one. :D
V8R

Opinions are like belly buttons most people have one:p
4077th

Post by 4077th »

Mine finally came from The Center. Very nicely executed knife. Not really a fan of the smooth spine. If ever there was texturing needed, this is it. But overall, at this pricepoint, you gonna regret letting this un get away if you don't jump at this. Cheers. :cool:
Capt. Carl

Post by Capt. Carl »

Poor Fish has them on Amazon for 95 shipped. (90 + 5 dollars shipping).
dsmegst

Post by dsmegst »

FLYBYU44 wrote:I've tinkered with the idea of getting one several times but I don't care for the CF handle. Hopefully Sal will be continuing the line with a FRN or G-10 version..
Do you not like CF in general or just the version on the Native? Visually, I like the Native CF a lot. And as much as I like the CF on the Sage, it's not as good looking. I miss the jimping on the Native though. That's my only complaint.

Absolutely worth every penny at this price.
Dan (dsmegst)

:spyder:
Latest 10: Techno, Centofante Memory, Bradley Air, Tuff, M390 Blue Para 2 (2), Yojimbo 2, Des Horn, DiAlex Junior, Native 5, Chaparral
:spyder: