Lil'Temperance 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Zozo*HC*

Lil'Temperance 2

Post by Zozo*HC* »

I saw a picture of the new lil temp 2 proto on bladeforums. I'm in love :D . Does anyone have additional info about it?? Blade steel ,size ,lock, ETA????
No sacrifice, No victory!
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

Zozo*HC* wrote:I saw a picture of the new lil temp 2 proto on bladeforums. I'm in love :D . Does anyone have additional info about it?? Blade steel ,size ,lock, ETA????
you saw nothing! They don't exist anymore, I'm pretty sure they weren't supposed to be taken. Anyway, it's a compression lock....that's all I will say for now
CombatGrappler

Post by CombatGrappler »

Ummmmmmmm....I didn't see that thing that doesn't exist on that other forum, but I might be able to offer up a nonexistent opinion. I really like the looks of the original Lil Temp a lot better. It just seems to be much more unique than that other knife which I did not see. If you see what I mean. :D
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

CombatGrappler wrote:Ummmmmmmm....I didn't see that thing that doesn't exist on that other forum, but I might be able to offer up a nonexistent opinion. I really like the looks of the original Lil Temp a lot better. It just seems to be much more unique than that other knife which I did not see. If you see what I mean. :D
This is why they were not meant to be seen via photograph. I spoke with Sal on Friday about that model and we talked a good 20 minutes about it and other various pieces. The Lil' Temp 2 concept is just that....a concept. The actual handle is supposedly going to vary greatly due to the fact that the team is still working on it. These models are meant for comments, feedback, etc. It's difficult to see exactly what they are thinking via a photo.