THXMUCH! - Special Discount

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

THXMUCH! - Special Discount

Post by TazKristi »

[CENTER]We've added a new feature to the site in the shopping cart. A discount code.

And our first code is just for you. We appreciate all of you.

For a special discount, valid only through this weekend, enter the discount code THXMUCH during check out. [/CENTER]

*Additional discount not offered on Randalls or Mule Team*
There is nothing more important than this one day.
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

Only a few hours late... ordered a mule this morning :p
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
alexcue

Post by alexcue »

Wow... Talk about a special discount!!! I did really well, and that's all i'll say!

Thanks guys

Kristi very nice gesture.
Brad S.

Post by Brad S. »

If I tell them that code in person does it still work! :) Thanks Kristi
Brad Southard

Southard Knives

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men," Colossians 3:23
m_deaner

Post by m_deaner »

Thanks - that's a great discount! I just bought another Mule.
Free Radical

Post by Free Radical »

Doesn't seem to work for me. Does the discount show in "3)Review and Payment" screen or after I hit the "complete purchase" button?
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HONESTY COMMUNICATION ACCURACY SPEED[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Spyderco proudly sets the standard in cutlery and other markets by delivering innovative, reliable, high-performance products. We always extend our best effort to conduct business in an honest, fair and proper manner. Our success is measured by making money and having fun."[/CENTER]
ClockWork

Post by ClockWork »

Is very tempting... But I must pass.

Its a great deal, Thank you for the offer.

-CLockwork
:)
PSU

Post by PSU »

Could someone please tell me the amount of the discount? Do I have to submit an order before I see the discounted amount?
People say, oh it's dangerous to keep weapons in the home, or the workplace. Well I say, it's better to be hurt by someone you know, accidentally, than by a stranger, on purpose. - Dwight The Office

It's okay for me to talk about my job, as long as I'm not specific. I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America's largest indoor retail shopping areas. - Gecko_45

The more you learn about knives, the better Spyderco looks. - Sal
alexcue

Post by alexcue »

you'll see it before the final submit, you basically review the order and there's the discount.
grunt0331

Post by grunt0331 »

wow! economic stimulation without a "bailout." OK, i'll play.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Hmmmm, I just ordered the Mule with this and the discount did not work. I thought if I went all the way through the process the discount would apply when I submitted my order (after clicking on "Complete Purchase" on the 3) Review and Payment page). But I was wrong. No discount. Looks like I'll be putting a call in Monday morning.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
roguesoul

Post by roguesoul »

Tried ordering Mule ,no discount. Add Cara Cara, received discount on Cara Cara only.

Better then nothing. Thanks for the sale.
m_deaner

Post by m_deaner »

Before I confirmed my order for a Mule, my cart showed that I'd get a discount of about $17.50. I just got notification from Spyderco that my order shipped, and I was charged the full price of the Mule - $69. Something is not right...

Edit: Called the SFO - they explained that the profit margin on the Mule is already slim to nonexistant and that the offer didn't apply to the mule. I apparently ordered when they were still setting the sale up so my cart did not show an accurate discount. I'm letting the order go through... I was thinking about a second mule anyway and it's hard to beat S-90V for $69.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Possibly the Mule is exempt from the sale?
-Kyle

TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Sorry for the confusion guys, I posted as I was heading out the door. The additional discount does not apply towards Randalls or the Mule Team. Randalls because we are not allowed to discount and Mules because those are already as low as we can go. I'll edit my post above.

The store is open today, so if you have questions regarding an order you placed, you can give them a call.

Tricod, sorry the discount is only valid online.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
gac

Post by gac »

It's a big percentage off.
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

TazKristi wrote:Sorry for the confusion guys, I posted as I was heading out the door. The additional discount does not apply towards Randalls or the Mule Team. Randalls because we are not allowed to discount and Mules because those are already as low as we can go.
Kristi
Oh well, I was going to order a full-priced Mule this next week anyway, so no discount on the one I just ordered isn't a big deal. I guess by ordering it now instead of putting it off, it'll be here even sooner! :D
-Kyle

grunt0331

Post by grunt0331 »

great discount!!! thank you very much. i just ordered a double-discounted Lava. and i threw in a Mule at regular price.
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

jabba359 wrote:Oh well, I was going to order a full-priced Mule this next week anyway, so no discount on the one I just ordered isn't a big deal. I guess by ordering it now instead of putting it off, it'll be here even sooner! :D
I just figured it was time to get a mule, I didn't even know about the discount when I ordered this morning. And it's already shipped, got the email 4hrs after I ordered :D Talk about efficiency :eek:
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
Elsilrac1

Post by Elsilrac1 »

Very good discount, and the Lava is calling to me.