for those of you with a spyderpac

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SecSpyral

for those of you with a spyderpac

Post by SecSpyral »

what size folders can you fit in those pouches with the pac folding correctly?

I have a couple 5-6 in balisongs that I want to put in a pac along with my folders and I would like to know if they would fit properly or if I have to buy a different bag.
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

I have a knockoff butterfly knife I bought somewhere real cheap, and its 5 and 1/4in long closed and it fits fine in my small spyderpac.
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
Jay_Ev

Spyderpac

Post by Jay_Ev »

(see top row)

Jay
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

The picture can be a little misleading as the knives are outside of the individual clear pockets. But I should add, it fits in there just fine. I find that the larger knives work better in the Spyderpac as they tend not to slide around as much. Just my .02

Jay
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

Jay_Ev wrote:The picture can be a little misleading as the knives are outside of the individual clear pockets. But I should add, it fits in there just fine. I find that the larger knives work better in the Spyderpac as they tend not to slide around as much. Just my .02

Jay
thanks j. I did see that picture in the search i did before posting but its hard to tell if it rolls up nice and secure so I just wanted to make sure before I bought it.

Thank you
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

Jay_Ev wrote:(see top row)

Jay
Nice collection you have.On the third row down on the left is that a PE Harpy you have?
type00rev

Post by type00rev »

Lord vader wrote:Nice collection you have.On the third row down on the left is that a PE Harpy you have?
That one looks like it's Spyderedge.
:spyder:Harpy SS| :spyder:S90VCF Millie| :spyder:C36GPBK Millie| :spyder:C51GPFG Rookie| :spyder:C122GP Tenacious| :spyder:MT02 CPM-M4 x2| :spyder:MT03 CPM-S90V| :spyder:C81FG Para| :spyder:C81GSBK Para| :spyder:C95GPFG Manix #044V

Schoolboy Samurai||
brandonreed2008

Post by brandonreed2008 »

Lord vader wrote:Nice collection you have.On the third row down on the left is that a PE Harpy you have?
I can make out some teeth barely
War is mostly waiting.
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

type00rev wrote:That one looks like it's Spyderedge.
I have been searching a long time for a PE harpy and cant find one anywhere.Maybe i`ll have to buy an SE harpy. I need to get i spyderpac, I didnt know these existed.
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

to be honest, it doesn't really look like the spyderfly fits in there all the way. maybe it's the angle.