Spydies in the mail!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SecSpyral

Spydies in the mail!

Post by SecSpyral »

Let me start this by saying that I never would have thought this day would come. I've grown up around knives my entire life but I have never been a fan of the Spyderco designs......until recently. My life changed when I opened a package containing my G10 caly-3. I have fallen into the spyder hole, and dear god is it nice down here :) I have never felt this way with any company before. In the past couple of months, I have had amazing customer interactions with Kristi, a FRN lesson with Sal himself, and all of my questions answered and more from the community surrounding these knives.

Because of this, I just bought 5 more spydies to add to my humble collection and I feel it is money well spent. I have a plain edge tenacious, spyderedge tenacious, Native IV, a Foliage Green G10 Para, and a Military ALL in the mail. Also a set of diamond sharpening stones for my sharpmaker. So....yeah, I just had to let you all know, that I have never felt so rewarded as a customer before.

Thank you guys :spyder:
Doc Pyres

Post by Doc Pyres »

I hear ya buddy! I wish a lot more companies had Spyderco's level of quality people and products. :)
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

You definitely have been bitten,and it will now course through your veins,you will never be the same.Welcome to the ranks. :D
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

Lord vader wrote:You definitely have been bitten,and it will now course through your veins,you will never be the same.Welcome to the ranks. :D
why is Spiderman now my favorite superhero.... :eek:
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

SecSpyral wrote:why is Spiderman now my favorite superhero.... :eek:
I give,Whats the answer? :confused:
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

Lord vader wrote:I give,Whats the answer? :confused:
I don't know. I thought you could answer. :confused: Now we will never know.
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

SecSpyral wrote:I don't know. I thought you could answer. :confused: Now we will never know.
What`s The point your trying to make? My original post was not meant to offend you,It was sort of a compliment we use on the forums. :)
Domino

Post by Domino »

Haha.... awkward....

Anyway, welcome to the wonderful (and soon to be VERY EXPENSIVE) world of Spyderco! As Lord Vader stated, the bug has bitten! Enjoy your new knives!
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

Lord vader wrote:What`s The point your trying to make? My original post was not meant to offend you,It was sort of a compliment we use on the forums. :)
haha, nothing offended me man. It's just a joke. Get it spyderco my new favorite company.....spiderman my new favorite superhero.

Nevermind, It was a horrible joke anyway :D

I got my Native IV today!
Lord vader

Post by Lord vader »

SecSpyral wrote:haha, nothing offended me man. It's just a joke. Get it spyderco my new favorite company.....spiderman my new favorite superhero.

Nevermind, It was a horrible joke anyway :D

I got my Native IV today!
I didnt notice that before.OOPS. :) Welcome to the forums and i hope you enjoy your knives.
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

Lord vader wrote:I didnt notice that before.OOPS. :) Welcome to the forums and i hope you enjoy your knives.
AND you said I was bit....like peter parker.

Man this is a tough crowd :p
ldun33

Post by ldun33 »

Not a tough crowd, we just love our Spyders. They are quality and functional. I don't really use knives like some here. I am retired but still carry for SD and some occasional tasks. I carry a glock where It is legal to do so but It is nice to know that my Civilian or Chinook is close at hand. Enjoy your knife world. I do, takes me back to the times that I wish I lived in. Maybe Pirate, Frontiersman, maybe even an Indian Scout. Don't make fun, we all have those fantasies.
type00rev

Post by type00rev »

Welcome aboard SecSpyral......you'll enjoy it here.
:spyder:Harpy SS| :spyder:S90VCF Millie| :spyder:C36GPBK Millie| :spyder:C51GPFG Rookie| :spyder:C122GP Tenacious| :spyder:MT02 CPM-M4 x2| :spyder:MT03 CPM-S90V| :spyder:C81FG Para| :spyder:C81GSBK Para| :spyder:C95GPFG Manix #044V

Schoolboy Samurai||
SecSpyral

Post by SecSpyral »

ldun33 wrote:Maybe Pirate, Frontiersman, maybe even an Indian Scout. Don't make fun, we all have those fantasies.
we do? :p