C.O.T.C.O. am i a member?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
duff72

C.O.T.C.O. am i a member?

Post by duff72 »

just was looking at my collection and realized that i really love my microtech hawk(owned 11 years) a curved fixed blade greco (owned about 12 years),cherish my tasman and merlin and get cold sweats at the sight of a dodo,matriarch, or civi am i infected :confused: I love all my others still. am i in, or is there some animal sacrifice :eek: that needs to be done with a :spyder: hook blade please advise
amen74

Post by amen74 »

You just need to go on a good hunt and you'll be just fine!
Aaron

Current EDCs: Golden models
:spyder: FG D2 Military:cool: Orange UKPK:spyder:

NEXT: Rock Lobster, Manix2, TiMil
scout

Post by scout »

There's nothing that can be done for you......you are........infected
JT

Secret rituals..

Post by JT »

duff72 wrote:just was looking at my collection and realized that i really love my microtech hawk(owned 11 years) a curved fixed blade greco (owned about 12 years),cherish my tasman and merlin and get cold sweats at the sight of a dodo,matriarch, or civi am i infected :confused: I love all my others still. am i in, or is there some animal sacrifice :eek: that needs to be done with a :spyder: hook blade please advise
As the founding member of the "mysterious" Cult of the curved ones, I shall reveal what to do if you want to join: As a secret ritual, please open and close your Merlin for 5 times in a row, with your non-dominant hand, without cutting yourself. :D
I hereby announce you as a new member. Your love for the curved ones is enough. Welcome :D
The Cult Of The Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.
duff72

Post by duff72 »

Initiation rite finished,the transformation is complete thanks Nightdog Image
C.O.T.C.O. honorary member
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

i saw that on a few sigs and i was wondering what it stood for, i was just too lazy to ask i guess...i must have missed the sign up sheet :D
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

As the founding member of the "mysterious" Cult of the curved ones, I shall reveal what to do if you want to join: As a secret ritual, please open and close your Merlin for 5 times in a row, with your non-dominant hand, without cutting yourself.
Does it work if you use a SS Harpy instead? LOL! Sign me up!
18 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE - LGRP3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill PE - LGRS3HB USN Ladybug Hawkbill SE
hawkbill

Post by hawkbill »

Hmmm, maybe this has been my problem too!
I am what I am, and that's all that I am. Popeye
Mitko

There is a cure...

Post by Mitko »

...old men say. You must choose your sharpest Spyderco and cut all your credit cards in half...then select only one knife and use it for the rest of your life (or in the next 5-10 years. Choose the one that suits you best:-)
slice22358

Post by slice22358 »

Welcome to the dark side Duff. Just don't drink JT's kool aid :eek:
Feeding the addiction

Proud member of The Cult of the Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.