Knifesite.com down?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
liko

Knifesite.com down?

Post by liko »

I've recently been trying to get to knifesite.com, both the site itself and an e-mail address in that domain. Apparently they are either having major trouble, or they moved the contents to sleggtools.com, their parent domain. Anyone know what's going on? The Sleggtools site allows you to search for Spyderco products, but you cannot follow links to any page of Spyderco stuff.
liko

Post by liko »

Personally, I wouldn't care if they never sold another knife (it's going to take till the 18th for a knife to get down here to Texas from Vancouver BC). It's just that they sold ME a knife just before whatever happened to their site happened. I changed the order via E-mail since the original knife I wanted from them was discontinued-out-of-stock. However, the change was never recorded, so they may have charged me for a knife I didn't want (the serrated version), or for no knife at all. It would be nice to get in touch with these guys and make sure the order was changed.
minimarc123

Post by minimarc123 »

I'm not suprised... as I've said before, I've had nothing but problems with them

-map
liko

Post by liko »

I sent an E-mail to their parent site, Sleggtools.com. They told me that, while the order did not change online, the salesperson did make the change, and the shipment on its way does have the correct knife. That eased my fears a little. Now I just have to wait to make sure the model is the right one (The VG-10 Endura PE).