Spyderco T-Shirts

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

Spyderco T-Shirts

Post by TazKristi »

There was a thread not too long ago regarding the availability of our t-shirts. We've been sourcing a new supplier, so they've been back-ordered for a bit.

First, I wanted to let you know, more shirts are coming in just a few weeks.

Second, there were some requests in that thread about sizing. Moving forward with this run, we will be offering a XXXL size. Please be aware the pricing is slightly higher for the XXL and the XXXL.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Any picks yet Kristi...? Colors...? Long sleeve available...? Front and or back graphics...?

Thanks for all you do Kristi....

Woody..........
Easer to ask for forgiveness than permission…. :p
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Woody,
They are the same t-shirts from the 2008 catalog. Short sleeve, same graphics. Sorry, there was a lot happening with knives this year, so apparel needed to stay the same for now.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
cobrajoe

Post by cobrajoe »

TazKristi wrote:Woody,
They are the same t-shirts from the 2008 catalog. Short sleeve, same graphics. Sorry, there was a lot happening with knives this year, so apparel needed to stay the same for now.

Kristi
You know, I'm extemely comfortable with this... :D
MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORDER OF THE SPYDEREDGE
JspyEDC

Post by JspyEDC »

TazKristi wrote: XXXL

Kristi
Finally....THANK YOU!!!
Spyderco Collector #162
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

I am glad you are getting 3 xl.
Mens shirts are being made smaller.I have XXL that I got a couple years ago that are loose but most all the new shirts I have bought in XXL fit like an old L to XL.Even a couple of the XXXLs I have got fit like a old XL.
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]
snuffaluff

Post by snuffaluff »

J Smith wrote:I am glad you are getting 3 xl.
Mens shirts are being made smaller.I have XXL that I got a couple years ago that are loose but most all the new shirts I have bought in XXL fit like an old L to XL.Even a couple of the XXXLs I have got fit like a old XL.
Nothing wrong w/ the 08' model imo. :)

I agree man, I used to wear L, but now I have to get XL; then again, I have been using that :spyder: cook book again lately. :D :p
type00rev

Post by type00rev »

Thanks for the heads-up Kristi.
:spyder:Harpy SS| :spyder:S90VCF Millie| :spyder:C36GPBK Millie| :spyder:C51GPFG Rookie| :spyder:C122GP Tenacious| :spyder:MT02 CPM-M4 x2| :spyder:MT03 CPM-S90V| :spyder:C81FG Para| :spyder:C81GSBK Para| :spyder:C95GPFG Manix #044V

Schoolboy Samurai||
Henry1960

Post by Henry1960 »

J Smith wrote:I am glad you are getting 3 xl.

J Smith, The shirts that we are buying at 3x are not getting smaller we are just getting older and eating better!! :D
Henry

My Wife Say`s I Buy One More Spydie She`s Going To Divorce Me....God I`m Going To Miss Her!!! :rolleyes:
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

Henry1960 wrote:J Smith, The shirts that we are buying at 3x are not getting smaller we are just getting older and eating better!! :D
Thats what I thought at first but all my older XXL still fit fine.
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]
Henry1960

Post by Henry1960 »

I do agree with you though the shirts they make today are made with cheeper material to keep the price down so when you wash them a few times your 3x is acually a 2x.

I used to buy 2x all the time, Now depends on the maker of the shirt that i might just get the 3x.
Henry

My Wife Say`s I Buy One More Spydie She`s Going To Divorce Me....God I`m Going To Miss Her!!! :rolleyes:
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

It does depend on the maker,I had my wife to pick up a couple Nautica t shirt that was on sale for me in 3 xl.They were still sized right so I had to wash them in hot water a couple times to shrink them to the right size.
I did hear from a dept store manager that many makers are down sizing them on purpose to increase sales,she said alot of smaller teens want to wear XL and XXL so they made them smaller.She also said they are making womens clothing slightly larger for the same effect.If a woman wears an 8 from company A and a 10 from company B they will most always buy the one from company A.
We are being controlled from all sides these days.
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]