EDCing Your Pink Native?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Water Bug

EDCing Your Pink Native?

Post by Water Bug »

Hadn't seen this as a thread topic as yet, so here goes...

For those of you who have purchased the new Pink Native (C41PN), how many of you are EDCing it? I've been packing mine... how about you? :)

I received my Pink Native on Monday, have EDCed it at work all this week, and shall continue to do so for the rest of this month in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness. Granted, the pink FRN handles tend to clash with the woodland camouflage pattern of my BDUs, but what the heck. :) At least the tops of my BDUs drapes over the pockets of the trousers.

I carried it today in the rear position of the RFP of my jeans as I went around taking care of errands. The Pink Native, my Assist I Orange FRN in the front position of my LFP, and the colorful striped pattern shirt I wore, all combined together to make for a rather interesting display. :)
gandalfe

Post by gandalfe »

Pink Spydies are almost impossible to lose or misplace.I carry my pink Endura all the time.It is so flashy and bright most people don't even identify it with being pink.Most people call it orange.We know it's pink though.
Shenmue728

Post by Shenmue728 »

I have thought about getting one of these. How does the color react with sheeple?
[CENTER]:spyder::spyder:Spyderco C.O.T.C.O.:spyder::spyder:[/CENTER]