Spyderco supports China and the eroding of our jobs!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
amen74

Post by amen74 »

Garbage? :rolleyes: I call it "Spyderco Unity"!!! :p
Aaron

Current EDCs: Golden models
:spyder: FG D2 Military:cool: Orange UKPK:spyder:

NEXT: Rock Lobster, Manix2, TiMil
whkento

Post by whkento »

pedro navaja wrote:PB & Guava recipe
2 slices of Bread
Spread cream cheese on one of the slices
Spread Peanut Butter in the other
Put a few slices of Guava paste in between and construct a sandwich
Enjoy!
I'm definitely gonna try that! I'll have to go to an international food store and get some peanut butter. (Most Japanese have never had a PB & J. I've introduced it to a few, but they invariably say it's too sweet for them.) :cool:
pedro navaja

Post by pedro navaja »

whkento wrote:I'm definitely gonna try that! I'll have to go to an international food store and get some peanut butter. (Most Japanese have never had a PB & J. I've introduced it to a few, but they invariably say it's too sweet for them.) :cool:
Whkento,
You are for a treat, the guava paste is sweet but full of vitamin C; the cream cheese balance the sweetness of the PB and guava paste combined.
Buien Apetito! ;)

Pedro

The world is full of apathy, but I don't care

Arriel
pedro navaja

Post by pedro navaja »

stoneman wrote:C'mon guys. 10 pages of this garbage is more than enough. The op hasn't even bothered responding to anyone's comments. I'm sure Tazkristi has tons of stuff on her plate already and you know she'll eventually chime in to tell us that's enough already. Lets do her a favour and let this die so she can save a few keystrokes and not have to lock it. :spyder: :spyder: :) :spyder: :spyder:
The other good thing coming out of this thread besides unity is " The :spyder: Peanut Butter recipes, all can be prepared with :spyder: knives.
That might even be a new design The Spyderco PB spreader and cutter

Pedro

The world is full of apathy, but I don't care

Arriel
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

skateORdie wrote:To Whom It May Concern:

I just received a new knife, a Delica. Upon receiving the knife I looked and saw that the packaging is printed in China now. I am very disappointed in your lack of support for the USA. Why do you not support America and print your packages here? Do you enjoy supporting child labor, environmental destruction and allowing your fellow Americans to lose jobs?

Are you not an American company? Why not keep some jobs here in the US? I see that you are now having knives made in China as well. Thumbs down. Lack of quality and a lack of interest in support for your country.

I wish Sal would read this email. I'd like to let him know how un-American his company has become. And that I will no longer purchase his knives. But I doubt very much that he will ever see this email or care at all. It's all about lining his pockets and taking jobs away from Americans. Shame on you Spyderco and Sal. Farming out work to China? Congrats on helping to slowly erode our country.

Japanese steel is one thing, as it is superior. But you should know how pi$$-poor chinese products are and that they are not a country that USA should support. They are taking away our jobs and our ability to make money here (unless you're Sal and you line your pockets with the money!) They are poisoning our children with lead paint and other poisons on toys! I think it's disgusting that you find supporting these "environmental and child poisoners".

I dare you to send this to Sal. I know you won't do it.

Thanks for your time and your support of the chinese empire of terror!

(sent to Spyderco customer service)
:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder:It's quite apparent that you have no idea what a good knife really is, so..........GET LOST :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder: "Spyderco...does a pocket good":spyder:
Spyderco Rocks!!!! "A wise man once said all knives were created equal...Obviously, he meant Spydercos''
As of 1-29-08, I am a proud member of Knife Rights!
A.P.F.

Post by A.P.F. »

I think that he/she already is lost, bladese.

Let's all let this thread die a natural death, as every time it is posted to, the cretin wins. He gets his inflammatory title moved to the head of the pack.

Thanks in advance.
Regards, Al

The "soul" of hi-tech materials like G-10, H1, ZDP, Titanium, carbon fiber, etc is found in the performance. That appreciation of the "spirit" comes out in time, after use. It's saying, you can depend on me! I'm there for you no matter what! - Sal Glesser
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

We did recently change our boxes. They are now being printed in China. The boxes are assembled here, by our crew.

I think this has gone on long enough (even though we've gotten some great recipes for sandwiches - thank you all for that!).

Closed.
There is nothing more important than this one day.