White sprint run ?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
RIOT

White sprint run ?

Post by RIOT »

I just received my white 2 enduras & white 2 ladybugs, still waiting on the delicas & dragonflys.

because its a "sprint run" how many are being made of these ? and for how long ?

btw the knives are beautiful :spyder:
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

heres the pics
Attachments
DSC00586.jpg
DSC00586.jpg (46.42 KiB) Viewed 3498 times
Senate

Post by Senate »

"available for a short time and in limited quantities" that's what the flyer says...
sprint runs quantities can vary, no more than 1500 i believe.
Alexandre.
-------------------------------------------------
Spyderco WTC#1978
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

Senate wrote:"available for a short time and in limited quantities" that's what the flyer says...
sprint runs quantities can vary, no more than 1500 i believe.
what is the best way to get a heads up on the sprint runs for spydercos ?
oregon

Post by oregon »

RIOT wrote:I just received my white 2 enduras & white 2 ladybugs, still waiting on the delicas & dragonflys.
Lucky, lucky, lucky.

Why am I paying $BIG/year for the Post Office box (in an effort to cut out the mail carrier who visits many before me), we ordered at the same time, and you get yours first. Maybe I'll start visiting the PO twice each day...

Thank you for the pic and enjoy that fine looking hardware Mr. Lucky.

oregon
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

oregon wrote:Lucky, lucky, lucky.

Why am I paying $BIG/year for the Post Office box (in an effort to cut out the mail carrier who visits many before me), we ordered at the same time, and you get yours first. Maybe I'll start visiting the PO twice each day...

Thank you for the pic and enjoy that fine looking hardware Mr. Lucky.

oregon
im really impatient so i always get them sent 2day ups with a tracking number, my citadel was sent via priority mail and ill never have anything shipped that way again, 2nd usually costs $ 14.00

youll be happy to get that endura, its nice!!
tonydahose

Post by tonydahose »

IIRC 600 are made in a batch...the lowest they make is 500 if an individual (group or knife broker) wants a particular batch. the only time i think they make a smaller batch would be the mules or the forum knives.
WTC #1444 Always Remember
Need info on a particular :spyder:, just click here
My knives
Spydie count: a few:D
malice4you

Post by malice4you »

I got my white E4 today...much as I'd love to buy one of everything in every color, I can't afford to. I've gotta stick to FFG and hawkbill blades more....
Sporting 61 Spydercos in G-2, AUS-6, 8CR13MoV, ATS-55, H-1, VG-10, CPM-S30V, N690Co, ZDP-189/420J2, ZDP-189, AUS-10, and 52100.
quattrokid73

Post by quattrokid73 »

Now imagine how awesome a white G10 Caly 3 would look....

DROOL

I too can't afford to grab any other white ones besides the Ladybug. Once the Urban comes out my wallet will spring a huge leak!
http://www.coroflot.com/aham73

:spyder: Orange Millie, UKPK Orange, DP UKPK, FRN UKPK Maroon DP, Urban Wharnie, Chokwe, Zulu, Mini Persian G-10, Spin Etched, Leafstorm, Caly Jr Gray, Sage 3, Lum CF

Every machine is the spiritualization of an organism.
oregon

Post by oregon »

RIOT wrote:youll be happy to get that endura, its nice!!
Ohhhhhhh la la, oh yes, uh huh and other expressions of joy. You couldn't be more right RIOT. I am happy to get the white Endura.

I gotta admit it is beautiful. As is the white Lady Bug (my first small Spyderco folder). Perfection really. I feel like a king. No, like the king. And, I consider myself very lucky to receive such fine cutlery.

Thank you Sypderco. Thank you kindly.

oregon
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

oregon wrote:Ohhhhhhh la la, oh yes, uh huh and other expressions of joy. You couldn't be more right RIOT. I am happy to get the white Endura.

I gotta admit it is beautiful. As is the white Lady Bug (my first small Spyderco folder). Perfection really. I feel like a king. No, like the king. And, I consider myself very lucky to receive such fine cutlery.

Thank you Sypderco. Thank you kindly.

oregon
id love to carry a white one but i think its a knife for storage only, i cant wait for the delica
oregon

Post by oregon »

Open carry of the white Endura will put to the test the will power, to control their jealousy & lust, of those that get a gander at it. It is brilliant white and shiny steel. A stunning combination really now that I see it up close. Angels and nurses should carry such finery. The kind of thing someone who has one should have to earn.

oregon
BuffaloBill

Post by BuffaloBill »

ok...possible dumb question.

how does one go about acquiring one of these knives? i dont see it for order through the spyderco site i could be just missing it.

the white is really good looking handle color.

i dont plan on ordering one because i've never been a fan of buying limited # items cause i'd feel kinda silly not using them, if i used them i'd feel silly using a limited # item for its intended purpose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Click (needs updating)
oregon

Post by oregon »

BuffaloBill wrote: how does one go about acquiring one of these knives?
A good question. However, and unfortunately, my ignorance knows no bounds so I google my questions like in the link below.

Where there is a will, and there is a will BuffaloBill, there is a... there are knives made by thoughtful craftsmen just for those who want them thanks, many thanks, to the good folks at Spyderco.

http://www.google.com/products?q=white+ ... dura&hl=en

For some, you know who you are, even the hint of a sprint run conjurs thoughts of sugar plums dancing. Your namesake:

oregon
Ian UK

Post by Ian UK »

Riot

You say 2 enduras and 2 dragonflys, I thought the endura was only comming out in plain edge do you have 2 different blades? if so whats the blade variations on both white knives? :confused:

Thanks
:spyder: IAN UK Collector #116.
quattrokid73

Post by quattrokid73 »

I was worried when mine came that it was painted white because of an odd texture to the FRN. After wiping it down with some windex, the film came off and it looks great! I just wish it was a slightly richer white. I got the White SAK classic at the same time, and tomorrow I'm going to TAD gear to get a clip to link them up Mr. Blonde style!
http://www.coroflot.com/aham73

:spyder: Orange Millie, UKPK Orange, DP UKPK, FRN UKPK Maroon DP, Urban Wharnie, Chokwe, Zulu, Mini Persian G-10, Spin Etched, Leafstorm, Caly Jr Gray, Sage 3, Lum CF

Every machine is the spiritualization of an organism.
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

Ian UK wrote:Riot

You say 2 enduras and 2 dragonflys, I thought the endura was only comming out in plain edge do you have 2 different blades? if so whats the blade variations on both white knives? :confused:

Thanks

the endura is only in plain, i just bought 2 one for looking at and one for storage, i wish it also came in serrated though, it is what it is, im happy with it either way
Gollum

Post by Gollum »

RIOT wrote:
because its a "sprint run" how many are being made of these ? and for how long ?
When Sal said something recently about this being a short or very limited Sprint Run, can't remember the exact words, but I took it to mean 400-600 pieces each.
RIOT

Post by RIOT »

Gollum wrote:When Sal said something recently about this being a short or very limited Sprint Run, can't remember the exact words, but I took it to mean 400-600 pieces each.

lesser the better as long as i have some on order
Bear Claw Chris Lappe

Post by Bear Claw Chris Lappe »

Hey folks, lurk here to much, but I gotta say these are slick!

White Endura inbound in a few days! :D