Do you use and abuse your Kopa or..

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

only have one kopa, and use it a lot. took the clip off too, but cut down the screws and put them back. its a bit scratched up, but to me that's character. here's a gander:

Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
GarageBoy

Post by GarageBoy »

They need to make a regular Kopa after all is done (regular micarta)
zenheretic

Post by zenheretic »

GarageBoy wrote:They need to make a regular Kopa after all is done (regular micarta)
They already made one in micarta, how would "regular" micarta be different? :confused:
Follow the mushin, but pay it no heed.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

zenheretic wrote:They already made one in micarta, how would "regular" micarta be different? :confused:
More fiber? :p :D
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
KaliGman

Fiber

Post by KaliGman »

The Deacon wrote:More fiber? :p :D
So that is what my CF Military is for. And here I have been eating Bran Flakes and Shredded Wheat.
"There is no weapon more deadly than the will." Bruce Lee

"The most pervasive and least condemned form of dishonesty is not doing the best you can." Colonel Jeff Cooper
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

The Deacon wrote:More fiber? :p :D

Hhahaha hhahaha ! This one had me in stitches ! simple, succinct and eloquent. Of course not poking fun at the original poster regarding the regular micarta.

As pointed out the second released Kopa was in black micarta. Harder to find these days, but it is my choice of Kopa EDC.

Sal has mentioned a more 'regular' clipless, possibly dentless, possibly left handed Kopa coming out. Possibly in full S/S. I hope this comes true and that it doesn't stray too far from the original Kopa design.
Cheers
Daniel (Certified Persian & Kopa nut)
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ozspyder
:spyder: I love my: Persians, Kopas, and Lums
:spyder: * Daniel's Spyderco Hoard *
:spyder: * Ozspyder's Kopa Kabana *