UKPK...nice score today!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
CKE

UKPK...nice score today!

Post by CKE »

Hey folks

Haven't posted in quite some time and haven't picked up a Spydie in some time either...but today at the Canadian Knifemakers show I managed to pick up a UKPK....what a sweet knife. This is a perfect pocket knife for someone(like myself) who always carries a fixed blade as well.
The ergos are amazing(gotta love that Spydie choil) and it is hard to beat the flat ground S30V for some serious slicin power. The half stop on this has to be felt to be appreciated....this locks up very solidly...well not really but you know what I mean :D

I think this will be getting some serious pocket time. I would put up some pics but I am away for the show and not at my home computer to upload them :(

I have said it before but for a production knife it is hard to beat a :spyder:

Take Care
Craig
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

congrats on it CKE :)
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

Orange one?
I am hoping to order one in orange tomorrow if I can get another lanyard or 2 sold.
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]
aj1985

Post by aj1985 »

Hey Craig it was awesome seeing ya bro

I knew when you had the knife in your hand you knew a boat load about it. It's awesome you picked it up and removed the temptation.

I can't wait till your table next year. Hopefully you save at least one of your awesome blades for me eh.

take care
aj
Live in every breath

INTERNATIONAL ORDER OF THE SPYDEREDGE
telemeister

Post by telemeister »

I ordered a ukpk last week (in orange). I can't wait, if it as anywhere near as good as my Cali 3, it will be awesome
Blackhair

Post by Blackhair »

Congrats on the score; the UKPK is one sweet knife. :D

What color did you nab? Orange, Green, or the illustrious Black? :cool:
Back from an extended hiatus.
UK KEN

Greetings!

Post by UK KEN »

Hello Sir!

Good to see you here again. :) I don't post too often myself but like to keep up with what is going on.

The UKPK is never out of my pocket and is used in conjunction with a stout little utility/field knife made by a very good knife maker from Canada! ;)

Enjoy using the UKPK it is a very capable knife. Some CF scales for the UKPK would be good of the same patern as my necker, got any left?

Regards, Ken
CKE

Post by CKE »

I scored a black version.

AJ you got some SERIOUS scores at the show. AJ is not lying when he say's it was a :spyder: fanatics DREAM :D :D :D I bought a Strider before I even noticed the boxes and boxes of Spydies.

I plan to make up some cool scales for mine, once I use it a bit.....It has not left my pocket since I picked it up and I just love it. It saved dinner last night as the Inlaws have no sharp knives and a beautiful tenderloin needed to be SLICED...not butcherd :eek: :D :D

Ken, I may just have a small piece of F22 CF that might work...now you have me thinking :cool:

Craig
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
cdf

Post by cdf »

Good catch , Neil had some great stuff . I missed the show - babysitting . Oh well .

Chris