I need money!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
cgjones

I need money!!

Post by cgjones »

I'm not sure if selling is kosher, but i'm in a bit of a pickle(he,he). I've got a Mariner, a Rescue SS, a Rescue Jr. SS, a Rescue FRN clip and a Rescue FRN clip with red checkered handle. All are new in the box. I need to come up with at least two hundred dollars by January 10 or I don't go back to college this semester. It's not a life or death situation, but i'd rather not get set back a semester. If selling isn't allowed, I apologize. Thanks and happy holidays to everyone.

"The computer allows you to make mistakes faster than any other invention, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila." Mitch Ratcliffe
Sword and Shield

Post by Sword and Shield »

Carson, here's what you do. Go to Bladeforums or Ebay and try to sell your knives with a respectable reserve. You should be able to get enough.

Keepin' it real...real sharp, that is.
cgjones

Post by cgjones »

I've got a trade offer on Blade Forums, but I can't afford the gold membership needed to sell. I also thought about Ebay, but there are fees that you have to pay even if you don't sell. I've got about 25 cents in my checking account, so anything that costs money is out of the question.

"The computer allows you to make mistakes faster than any other invention, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila." Mitch Ratcliffe
mschwoeb

Post by mschwoeb »

did you get my email?
Hannibal

Post by Hannibal »

I don't get it. Where do you guys get all the money to spend for all these knifes? I buy a Spyderco Merlin and I'm out of money for the week. Oh wait, for one thing, most of you have a permanent job, and two, spyderco knifes are cheaper in America, right?

Hannibal Lecter, M.D.
tique

Post by tique »

try selling on knifeforums. don't think it gets as much traffic as bladeforums, but it is free to sell there.