The problem with more than one spydie

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
feeny

The problem with more than one spydie

Post by feeny »

I've lost my Caly3 or misplaced it and have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Damnit, when I only had one spydie I always knew exactly where it was....
bma

Post by bma »

feeny wrote:I've lost my Caly3 or misplaced it and have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Damnit, when I only had one spydie I always knew exactly where it was....
That's one of the worst feelings in the world. I hope you find it soon.
My only advice is it's probably someplace REALLY obvious that you swear you've looked over 10 times before -- at least that's the case for me. Usually, asking my wife to help look for it helps; she often finds things within 10 seconds making me look like a dumbass. :)

I lost my first Spyderco (Dragonfly SS SE) when I moved to my current house two years ago, and I still hope it will show up in some yet-to-be-unpacked box someday.
feeny

Post by feeny »

Heh.. as suggested - in the obvious place which was exactly the place I had searched 10 times before and swore that it wasnt there...

*blush*

A happy ending :)
aero_student

Post by aero_student »

I'm glad you found it.

I do what I call a library system where I "check out" a knife.

All of the knives that I carry and aren't of the collection go in a drawer next to my desk.

When I check a knife out it's box sits on top of the storage bin with the drawers to remind me that it's out and needs to be put back. Knives that are "out" stay clipped to my pocket or sit on my desk.