A Para-Gift

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
deeker

A Para-Gift

Post by deeker »

I have received an almost-new Paramilitary from an unnamed Dutch forum member. (A giant of a man, with hands like bear paws, a fascination with serrations and a heart of gold. ;) )

After a few emails, I ended up receiving this in the mail!

A few months ago I had sent him a first generation Delica (with teeth, of course) that had been used for a few years. He said this would be considered a 'trade'. Well, it certainly wasn't full value for him but it shows again the generosity of this forum. Very impressive tool, this Para is!

Thanks again, my knife-bro!!

Here are a couple more pictures, to appease the masses...

Size comparison vs. Tasman Salt

I'm continually impressed by the kindness and generosity shown by the members here, but I am not surprised any more. Thanks to all for making this forum a special spot.
fellyjr

The Dutchie Strikes Again!!

Post by fellyjr »

I know the feeling deeker. ;) I've felt the love myself and there's no doubt he a jolly good fellow! :D

I hope you enjoy your new toy! ;)
Michael Cook

Post by Michael Cook »

:spyder: Arend is da man! :spyder:
More of what does not work will not work. Robin Cooper, Rokudan; Aikikai.

There is great power in the profound observation of the obvious. John Stone, Rokudan; Aikikai
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

deeker and "the giver" this is another great story of the friendship we all have here. I love hearing these stories.

Use that Para in good health bro. I do LOVE the Para-Military. In my opinion it is in my top 5 list of the best knives ever made in the entire planet!
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
dalefuller

Post by dalefuller »

Very nice gift. The Caly 3, mini-Manix, and Para-Millie are my 3 favorite Spydies and are on my short "Protected" list when talking sale or trade.
Regards,
Dale

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
~ Will Rogers, 1879-1935