Bill and Margaret Moran

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Eclipse

Bill and Margaret Moran

Post by Eclipse »

I found out that Margaret Moran was having a hard time of it from a post on Bladeforums. Bill Moran has done a great deal for the art. Bill and Margaret are great folks. Please say a prayer for them if you are so inclined.

Text from Bladeforums thread is below this line of text.

Please keep Margaret Moran in your thoughts and prayers if you are inclined.

Trust me on this. If you are a maker or a collector you are a member of her "family" even if you do not know her. She has had a very tough go of it lately.

Update:

Yesterday was a little better day (and that was very important since her condition was quite critical). There was a big concern of renal failure, but for now that seems to be improving. She is not out of the woods yet so keep those postive thoughts and prayers going for Bill and her.
Alan2112

Post by Alan2112 »

Thanks, for posting this. Bill Moran is to us knifeaholics, a legend, rightfully so! I'll keep Margaret in our prayers! RKBA!
Sword and Shield

Post by Sword and Shield »

My best wishes to a lady who has give so much to the world of knives and knifemaking. Heal quickly!

Keepin' it real...real sharp, that is.
sal

Post by sal »

Sorry to hear that. Thanx for the news, Eclipse. They are great folks and worth the effort of a prayer (even if you don't do that sort of thing).

sal