Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bh49

Crazy deals @ Sierra and other places

Post by bh49 »

To moderators:
Please delete this thread, if it is violation.
Spyderco Blue Yojimbo $72, 9 pieces left
Navigator2 only $32 :p :p :p :p
Last edited by bh49 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
markg

Post by markg »

I have a bunch of Yojimbo's or I would jump on those (I got 3, I think that is enough for now...) However I did get a PE Navigator II... That I needed.

They also have Harpy's, ATR's, Kiwi's, Vagabonds, and I think a few others. However the savings on the before mentioned two are the best.
The CoPilot

Post by The CoPilot »

The Navigator 2s won't last long at that price. Awesome deal on an incredibly well-designed, well-made knife!
><> The most important blood trail leads to the Cross <><
C09 CoPilots My Specialty
Integrity is Being Good Even if No One is WatchingTM
Looking for: C04 Executive plain edge, C09 CoPilot plain edge with brass liners and a G-2 marked blade
Capt. Carl

Post by Capt. Carl »

Damnit, the yojimbo is gone
uhiforgot

Post by uhiforgot »

Been looking for an excuse to get that Yo for a while...

...what better time to get it than when the cat's out of the bag AND it's on sale :D

Minus one Yojimbo from Sierra earlier today :cool: Would be getting a couple of N2's if I had the money (who am I kidding, I got the money, just spent too much of it this month on knives :o )

Er, just checked the site: Yojimbos are officially GONE!

A very wise man once told me "Eat to live; don't live to eat." ...To my knowledge that's the only stupid thing he's ever said.
rcbalt2

Post by rcbalt2 »

I snagged one earlier today along with a nav 2. I'm looking forward to both of them. :p
There ain't no rules around here. We're trying to accomplish something.
- Thomas Edison
markg

Post by markg »

I would get a black ATR, however I have seen some better prices on eBay...
Detdaddy

Post by Detdaddy »

Thanks for the tip. I've been interested in a Navigator for quite a while, but was hesitant due to tip down and the stainless handle. But for that price I couldn't pass it up.

I couldn't decide between plain or serrated.

I ordered both. Another lesson I learned here on the forum. :)
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

the two navigators i ordered last week (PE & SE) will be here friday.

today i ordered 3 more PE navigators for gifts to my groomsmen for my wedding next year, plus a vagabond for the kitchen. these prices are insane!
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
Rogcohen

Post by Rogcohen »

Nothing like impulse buying a Nav 2! Thanks for the heads up.

Roger
noxtempus

Post by noxtempus »

sorry i was too late for some of you but anyone else thats ordering things there is a coupon code for 20% off any order of 75$ or more. The coupon code is 56014 i used it yesterday and got a yojimbo and navigator for 93$ shipped. i used the code yesterday and assume it still works but have no idea when it expires.
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

noxtempus wrote:sorry i was too late for some of you but anyone else thats ordering things there is a coupon code for 20% off any order of 75$ or more. The coupon code is 56014 i used it yesterday and got a yojimbo and navigator for 93$ shipped. i used the code yesterday and assume it still works but have no idea when it expires.
yeah i used that code on my first order and got the navs for 31.96, which is the price they are at now (this was when they were 40% off, they are now 60% off).

today i used another coupon to get free shipping on any order of $75 or more. STP has some great spyderco deals once or twice a year, and signing up for their dealflyer makes it even sweeter.
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
The CoPilot

Post by The CoPilot »

The PEs Navigator IIs are now listed as "almost gone" on the website, so that means they have only a few remaining in stock. From what I've read here plus what I've ordered myself, I'd guess these knives are flying out of STP at these prices!
Looking for: C04 Executive plain edge, C09 CoPilot plain edge with brass liners and a G-2 marked blade
bk1

Post by bk1 »

Couldn't help myself. Bought PE last week when they were $39.95-notice price drop this week to $31.96--I called them to see if they would refund price difference--they did better than that-they gave me $10.00 credit.
Hummmm $31.96- $10.00= $21.96 for a Nav2--who could resist.
Ordered another one a few hours ago.
:D
B
The CoPilot

Post by The CoPilot »

The PEs are gone now. Only serrated edges remaining.......
tx_outlaw

Post by tx_outlaw »

whats the website???
The CoPilot

Post by The CoPilot »

Type "Sierra Trading Post" into Google and you'll find it.
tx_outlaw

Post by tx_outlaw »

thanks..............
druid

Post by druid »

I keep this website on my favorites, they close out spyderco's from time to time. at really good prices. their prices sometimes go back up, or change dramatically, so it is worth checking on a fairly regular basis. I personally am waiting for the Redbone kiwi to go down a bit farther. I had one of these for a nanosecond, before I gave to my dad was a stainless steel model, that I got for credit card points, that were probably his anyway on a joint account.
why
bh49

Post by bh49 »

You can subscribe their deal flyer, so you will be informed about sale, also google for coupons,
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/EmailO ... ffers.aspx
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian